feel guilty

Lyo28

Reaction score
We got some good news about my mom last night and I had 3 glasses of wine with the family. I feel awful now. Esp after getting that spotting that could possibly have been implantation. I feel I could have wrecked everything now. I don't drink on the tww usually and I could kick myself now. I know that logically at this early stage no damage could be done to the baby- but I could have interfered with implantation or something.

Don't feel guilty hun- there are a TON of women who drank before they knew they were pregnant and had healthy babies. I think if you were to keep drinking 3 glasses of wine consistently knowing you are preggo- that is a different story. You will be okay! :hugs:

Definately dont feel guilty, this will cause more stress which you dont want. The alcohol will have long gone from your system by now.
I had my little boy when I was at university and didnt know I was pregnant for quite a while, quite a few parties were attended but I had a happy pregnancy and he is a healthy 2 year old. My last pregnacy I knew about very early on and didnt drink a drop and had a mmc at 12+1.

Please dont feel guilty.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->