Feel heavy down below!

MrsE

Reaction score
The last few days, after my cleaning frenzy I feel like I'm carrying a cannon ball really low down, and I can't put my shoes on without a fight. It's getting awful uncomfy.
Do you think Junior has moved down a little? 2 weeks ago the baby was brim...
I have a midwife appointment tomorrow to discuss home birth so I guess I'll find out.
I'm getting a little nervous now as you've probably guessed lol.

Cx

Gosh it doesn't seem that long ago you got a BFP

Can't wait :dance:

Good luck tomorrow

x

it does sound like your buba is all ready to go :happydance:

i didnt have any they feelings first time round but i remember going out for a drive and having this really jaggy pain in my flower it kept comming and going i thught i was going to give birth in the car :blush: anyways it wasnt till i was actually giving birth that same jaggy pain came back and the MW said its where her shoulders have been trying to come down but their wasnt enough room as her head was taking up the space :lol:

cant wait to read your birth story soon
xxxxxxxxxxx

ooooh i cant wait it does only seem like yesterday you had your bfp!!!

good luck hun!!!!

Good luck tommorow hun. It maybe that the head is engaging, this is normal for a fist timer from about 36 weeks onwards and would explain the heavy feeling and prob increase urination due to more pressure on the bladder, have you found that thir is less pressure on your ribs and lungs so its easier to take a deep breath?

Sounds like bub is getting ready to lock and load!

Oooh! How exciting. Let us know how you get on tomorrow!!

Maddie was head down and stayed at 28wks ...

Oh hun good luck im sooooooo pleased for you!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->