feel like a newbie! ovulation help??

lauren1991

Reaction score
Hellloooo its been a long time since I last posted in here :) but I'm back again TTC #2 :)

First where to begin??!! Baby dust to all TTC!

Seems like everyone's pregnant these days. Complete baby boom! My fb is just covered in announcements. Must be something in the water.

I'm 22 and have pcos. I've managed to get pregnant twice without intervention but both times resulted in a mc but then the docs gave me metformin 500mg per day then I conceived my son the same month I started taking them.

I had been having pain like shooting pains where my section scar was and prolonged periods of 10-14 days the past 4 months so I was sent for a pelvic ultrasound.
Came back completely clear. Ovaries looked fine and no pelvic abstraction etc. Then I got my blood tested and everything came back fine. So my period lasted about 9-10 days this month so started the 4th and ended about the 13-14th. Started off spotting for the first 3 days. Its strange. Anyway I'm back on metformin500mg per day. And I've been testing for the past 4 days using cb digi opk and I have been getting blank circles line is barely there on the stick too though. But I used a cb advanced digi yday and got a flashy smiley.

Have I completely missed my ovulation or lh surge? Calculators are saying I'm fertile from the 17th to the 22nd but surely I would have seen my surge by now?

Maybe a faulty batch of sticks? Test holders fine because I have used the one that was in that pack and one from a new pack.

I've bought a wee pack of clear and simple opks to see how dark the line is.

Wee bit disheartened :( went back on the metformin to lower testosterone so I would ovulate and have been on it for almost 2 months or something.

Sorry it's long!!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->