Feel like banging my head aganist the wall

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Lincoln's teething a lot this week and i try everything to help him. He doesn't sleep much and today he hasn't eat for 5 hours already :cry:
Last week i started singing these old lullabies and it worked like a magic but yesterday he didn;t want it anymore, so i held him and say oh baby baby... and started singing new song i invented that moment

mummy loves you baby
daddy loves you baby
Milo ( my dog ) loves you baby
Mindy ( another dog of mine ) loves you baby
...... loves you baby

anything i could think of and 5 min later he fell asleep :dohh:

should i think of new song for next week, just in case he 's bored of this new song?

You know every day i feel like i could do better, i don't like seeing him like this ; crying so much ( tears running down his face ), doesn't wanna eat, grumpy....and don;t want to do anything

it hurts me when i see him cry :cry:

:hug: I usuallymake songs up off the top of my head, I'm not sure it's the song that soothes them, for instance, when he didn't calm when you were singing the songs that worked previously, I think it was just because he wasn't settled, but when you started singing your new song, he was ready to settle. Sometimes you just have to keep rotating doing things to soothe him. What might not work one minute, may work five minutes later.

Nasty Teethy Pegs. My Lo is teething at the moment and he is exactly the same, does not want to eat hardly anything and its hardwork getting 4 oz into him. He does not really cry that much but constantly dribbling and chewing his hands all day long. I find the teething powders help soothe him for a while. He was sleeping through the night really well but we sometimes now get him crying out in his sleep but he soon settles and still kind of sleeping through. He just gets really upset when anyone tries to give him his bottle and he is just not interested and I hate seeing him like that. xx

does not want to eat hardly anything and its hardwork getting 4 oz into him. He does not really cry that much but constantly dribbling and chewing his hands all day long. xx

He also sucks his hands all day and sometimes while he's sleeping, he's drooling so much. Today since 6am to 8pm he only eats 3 times and only a few minutes each time :cry:
he cries so much, but when we took him out to tesco he didn't cry that much, fell asleep without crying
he bit my nipples quite hard today:dohh: OUCH!

Poor little bubs!

Hope it gets better soon! :hug:

Hope he feels better soon

Ar eyou giving him anything to relieve pain?

i swear by anbesol when Rileys teething badly and astons and parsons teething powder

Hope he feels better soon

Ar eyou giving him anything to relieve pain?

I use Bongela and calpol. We don't have that powder to relieve the pain here :cry: he just cried to sleep again, been like this all week:cry:

Aahh bless him, he is so cute!! Toby still the same and not eating hardly anything still which is so not like him as he is always hungry usually!!! Guess I will just have to wait for them teethy pegs to show themselves!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->