Feel like I could burst into tears!

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Well I had been feeling pretty crappy at work allday, AF Is about 6 weeks late now and I've been having the feeling the :witch: is on her way! Just feeling mega tired and fed up with the odd stomach cramp here and there.
So tonight when DF Came home from work he annouced (' I have some shocking new's! ) which turned out to be his sister had annouced she was pregnant again with their 2nd!.. I of course said that was fantastic and was really pleased for them ( which I am) but I honestly felt as though i could have burst into tears there an then! :cry: the shocking thing was that the announcement came totally out of the blue as they said they had no intention in trying for anymore!
Maybe im upset because I wanted DF and I to announce we were pregnant next and its the green eyed monster In me wishing that It was me!
Anyway sorry for the long rant, I just really had to get it off my chest before I do actually burst Into tears infront of DF and he thinks Im some kind of looney! lol.:blush:

xxx

oh, i really feel for you, i know exactly how you feel! Big big :hug: :hugs:

That's what we're here for :hugs: I understand your frustration hon. Cycle before last was about 3 wks late... I'm currently on day 4 of an AF that has come nearly a wk early! Periods have never played up before. It's hard when your cycle is a bit out of sync... plus you have the emotional factor to it, not helped by their announcement. Not phrasing myself v well today but believe me, I getcha!
:flower:
Cuddles for you xx

:hugs: awh i know how u feel. i get cross with my friends cuz at the minute 2 of them in the one week had preg scares and are delighted their not! i was so cross i had t just leave and cry on the way home.

big :hugs:

Thanks for all your kind replies, Its good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way! I even considered speaking to DF about TTC ealier than our planned date but agree with other posts that when the time comes to TTC I will be glad we waited for the right reasons.

:flower:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"