Feel like I could eat a horse!

Leo_Mumma

Reaction score
I've been vegetarian since I was born and just caught myself watching my fella eat his bacon & eggs. I felt like a dog lol. I can honestly say I've never been so hungry in my life. Really trying to not give in to it. I eat 3 meals a day and healthy- ish snacks but I was eating a buttery bagel and 10.30 last night.... I couldn't help myself! It's strange because I had to remind myself to eat last week.

What appetite changes have you guys had? Is it going to wear off? I'll be huge if I don't stop!!

I haven't had any major appetite changes yet. The only thing I've noticed for sure is that I can't eat as much as I used to. I get full a lot faster and I will feel sick if I eat too much.

Me too! I have had a sneaky KFC today oops!just feel like I could eat all the time ☺️. We at going on holiday on 2 weeks and it's really nice that I am not going to have to worry about my belly looking humongous cos there is a baby in there!😉

Oh Lord, I hear that. I couldn't stop eating during my first trimester. I never really liked meat but haven't stopped craving burgers and curry since early on. I'm amazed I still fit through door frames. More astonishingly though - I'm yet to gain a pound!

I love being pregnant.

Oh yeah I'm so hungry all the time, and I'm only 4 weeks into it!!
In contrast I also can't get too hungry cause then I feel nauseous so I try to snack which I know isn't good but oi vey! Where is this going to end! I don't wanna gain a ton either...

Oh my goodness… YES! I just want to eat, and eat, and eat… I am going to have to go buy some snacks to keep in my desk at work.

I can't stop eating this pregnancy!!!! I'm going to be huge... It stops my nausea when I eat... I've been trying to be good and snack on fruit and things but its a lost cause with my partner starts eating bacon butties in front of me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->