Feel like I have a never ending flu! Third baby

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
Third baby is really kicking my you know what! I feel dazed, stuffy, nauseas, exhausted and did I mention the complete lack of appetite only to be matched by the constant craving for things I can't eat! I have no idea if this is a pregnancy thing or a cold
Or allergies? Idk I just thought the third pregnancy would be easy!! No idea why I thought that! Anyone else?

Yes I feel the same! It is so flippin' miserable. I just want to lay in bed all day. Unfortunately I have to two toddlers, a husband and a demanding job so that is not an option. And now on top of that I've been spotting for two days. I'm going to call my OB in the AM.

Ug. I feel for you. Except I DID get a cold. And it lasted for 3 weeks, and I'm STILL fighting it off some. Two rounds of antibiotics. This pregnancy is kicking my butt. I have two little ones at home, too, and a full time job besides. This pregnancy thing was easier when I didn't have other little ones to worry about. <3

Ug. I feel for you. Except I DID get a cold. And it lasted for 3 weeks, and I'm STILL fighting it off some. Two rounds of antibiotics. This pregnancy is kicking my butt. I have two little ones at home, too, and a full time job besides. This pregnancy thing was easier when I didn't have other little ones to worry about. <3

Genevevex, our kids are about the same age! They are a handful and they bring home everything funky from preschool.

Yes I feel the same! It is so flippin' miserable. I just want to lay in bed all day. Unfortunately I have to two toddlers, a husband and a demanding job so that is not an option. And now on top of that I've been spotting for two days. I'm going to call my OB in the AM.

I'm with you there! I have a two year old and a seven year old and we just moved to a new state! I just want to sleep all day lol

I had some delusion that the third pregnancy would be easier lol. It's been so much harder because I have so much more on my
Plate now!

I'm with you ladies. I don't have the kids to worry about, but I can't breathe through my nose, my head constantly hurts, I'm bringing up all kinds of gross things with my cough, and although I'm exhausted I can't sleep. And I'm only 5w5d!! I'm hoping this is mostly a cold and not how I should expect the rest of this trimester to go. :(

You are not alone. I feel the same way. I told my doctor the other day I think I have the flu. This is my first and I just feel awful

I'm with you ladies. I don't have the kids to worry about, but I can't breathe through my nose, my head constantly hurts, I'm bringing up all kinds of gross things with my cough, and although I'm exhausted I can't sleep. And I'm only 5w5d!! I'm hoping this is mostly a cold and not how I should expect the rest of this trimester to go. :(

I'm almost 12 weeks and still can't breath lol. It's actually a pregnancy condition!!

You are not alone. I feel the same way. I told my doctor the other day I think I have the flu. This is my first and I just feel awful

I'm with you! It's hard because I still have no energy and feel
Like crap, I thought closer to the second trimester I would feel better!

I feel the same!! I have finally started to feel a bit less pukey this week but I am physically being sick more and I'm still exhausted. I am not sure if I'm suffering from hay fever or a cold or what, but I've felt even crappier than usual this week.

I can't wait to feel human again - by 6pm I'm ready for bed and I don't even finish work until 6.15!!

I feel the same!! I have finally started to feel a bit less pukey this week but I am physically being sick more and I'm still exhausted. I am not sure if I'm suffering from hay fever or a cold or what, but I've felt even crappier than usual this week.

I can't wait to feel human again - by 6pm I'm ready for bed and I don't even finish work until 6.15!!
Lol I have to try and not fall asleep before my two year old

I'm with you! It's hard because I still have no energy and feel
Like crap, I thought closer to the second trimester I would feel better!

I know. I'm 13 weeks and I feel a little better but it still hits me too. I feel extra tired. Dragging myself to work everyday

3rd pregnancy over here and it's my worst one so far... only 9 weeks! I am already hoping this year will go quickly and January will be here before I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->