Feel like I'm dying and my dr sucks >:-(

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Sorry for so many posts lately:/ .... It's only because my dr is awefullllll and I can't ever call with questions because he either tells me to head to L&D or laughs with the response "you worry too much" and never giving me an answer to my question ....
Anywho.... If I could call , this is my scenario.....

Last night I was having horrid contractions in my lower back and bum if that makes any sense? When I'd have a contraction baby would push so hard down like he was trying to come out my bumhole ... Literally, I was at the store and have to just stop and hold my breathe , and when I was driving home whenever it would happen I'd have to arch my back and lift my butt of the seat cuz it was excruciating ! So this went on for hrs last night..... Eventually they let up some and turned to wha I assume are BH ,
Now today im getting contractions with stabbing pains In my mid/lower back and upper abdomin....

I haven't timed them..... I don't know what to think of these? What is going on here?!???
Anyone else ever have this going on???
What do I do? I have an apt tomorrow with my crummy dr :/

He can't diagnose you over the phone. That would cause a whole other list of problems if he were wrong, that's why he tells you to get examined. And as far as laughing I think he's trying to comfort you not brush you off. I can imagine it's frustrating but if he was concerned you would know it. How far along are you? You should the contractions and just go to L&D instead of trying to call him if he never gives you any answers, love.

38.3 wks.... I hate going to L&D to be sent home :/ didn't know if these are normal feelings of real contractions , or just BH that hurt ? I feel like ill never know when in truly in labor I've had so many wks of contractions going n, but never with these tyes of pains.... I went into L&D a few wks ago with contractions 2 min apart for hrs on end... Turns out they weren't strong enough to be real and said it was irritable uterus, my symptoms were stomach tightening and bad cramping....

38.3 wks.... I hate going to L&D to be sent home :/ didn't know if these are normal feelings of real contractions , or just BH that hurt ? I feel like ill never know when in truly in labor I've had so many wks of contractions going n, but never with these tyes of pains.... I went into L&D a few wks ago with contractions 2 min apart for hrs on end... Turns out they weren't strong enough to be real and said it was irritable uterus, my symptoms were stomach tightening and bad cramping....

I understand how frustrating it is but its always better to be safe than sorry! A good way to tell if it's a real contraction is that the contraction is too strong & painful to speak through.

Start timing them, if they come at regular intervals and start to intensify it could be the start of labour but if it's really sporadic it's probably BH.

K thanks! i never went into actual labor on my own so this is still new to me:/ i did have full blown back labor with both pregnancies... thats why the bum pains concerned me....Should I keep timing them if they all feel different or change pains ?

I understand how frustrating it is but its always better to be safe than sorry! A good way to tell if it's a real contraction is that the contraction is too strong & painful to speak through.

I spoke through all my contractions even at the pushing stage. Think the MW couldn't quite believe it, guess I just can't shut up!

OP, if you are not sure, better to go in. It's annoying to be sent home again, but better than not leaving yourself enough time to get there. I do hope this is the start of things for you x

Haha thanks! I feel that's me also... I tend to make the best of things and not acknowledge how truly bad they are .... Ohhhhh boy, let the counting begin!

I know how it feels to be like "OK, this HAS to be it! It hurts so bad there is no way it is not it!!!" then you go in and they are like "nope, not even close" :saywhat: And for me, I can't even just wait for my water to break because with DS1 and DS2 when they broke my waters they said my sac was so thick it would have never broke on its own. So good chance it will be the same with this one.... Good luck hun. I hope it happens soon so you don't have to play this game anymore! Try a warm bath to sooth the pains

Thanks so much!! Same here, both waters had to be broken also :/ that's exactly what I'm doing.... These contractions are all over the place just very painful in back n bum ..... Glorious times

I had a irritable womb and strong bh with the feeling of a contraction in my bum making me want to push for three weeks before my baby came ! Was all normal baby just getting low and getting ready for her first performance lol ! In saying that never feel you shouldn't contact labour and delivery as they would rather see you in a controlled appointment than it be a emergency and all in a panic my midwife said to me ( we would rather see you everyday than put your baby at risk ) good luck but I do think it your baby just getting ready. Xxx

Thank you :) at my 38 wk apt right now... We shall see.... Had the worst cramps on earth all night last night .....ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->