Feel like I'm losing my mind :-(

Mummy2109

Reaction score
I have been having trouble for a while, I get headaches daily, I'm always tired and irritated. The last few days I've really struggled as I keep getting nightmares. It's going to sound strange but I experience something that's really horrible and upsets me, so much so that I'm now scared of sleeping. Sometimes in my sleep it completely changes and I end up like an insane person, trying to hurt people but it's always my partner and two boys in the dream that I'm trying to hurt. This upsets me so much, I would never hurt my family :-(

I always wake up a few seconds after this has happened and it feels like my whole body tingles. My friend seems to think there something horrible living in my flat and it's entering my body and trying to tell me something but I'm not sure if I believe in all that.

This probably doesn't make much sense but I just needed to let it out :-(

First off- big hugs :hugs:

Is there anything new in your life causing extra stress or anxiety during the day time? For sure our bodies are very connected to what is going on in our mind, so if your upset or stressed during the day- that can come out in dream form. Just also remind yourself before bed that dreams are not literal. They are a manifistation of something subconscious coming out in dream form... if you dream of say, slamming a door, it could be due to wanting to shut something out of your life etc... just for example. Wish I could give more reassurance- but maybe talk to someone about your dreams- sometimes when I have horrid dreams, they can continue till I talk it out- just getting the words out (even if it's difficult) can help soothe something... just a thought. Otherwise, maybe try some relaxation techniques before bed just in case that might help?

I for sure had a horrid dream during my pregnancy-- I know it was due to my own worry about everything going Ok, but still scary and not a fun feeling to wake up to. I can imagine you are experiencing similar feelings.

I will say, that yes, I do believe in spirits- and left over energy from people when they pass-- but I don't necessary believe they are evil or mean us harm. Although, in thoery, if someone was good in life they should be in death and if someone was evil in life... well... anything is possible. This may sound silly- but I experienced some really creepy (hard to rationalize) things at an apt I once lived in- and one night a loud noise woke me up around 3am-- a friend, who really believed in this stuff, told me if that happened again to sternly say "you are not welcome here, you need to leave now"-- tbh, it was not a fun thing to actually do- lol. I felt a bit like a nut- but, after that, no more odd things happened? Coincidence... who knows??? My friend at the time swore it helped her- she claims she saw all sorts of spirits- I never did nor do I wish to. LOL.

I know my advise is all over the board- it's about what might work for you... hope it passes soon hun :hugs:

Thank you hun, thats made me feel loads better. I think it's due to stress and anxiety. I love my partner but hate him at the same time and our relationship is so stressful for me. I don't feel like he loves me and I'm sure you'll understand if you read my old threads.

In my dreams, though I feel like they're nightmares... I've gone from being relaxed to evil in a heartbeat. I'm screaming and making these awful noises like I'm possessed. It sounds strange I know and I can't talk to my partner about it coz he'll only laugh but I'm scared I'm gonna end up in a mental home.

I didn't realise stress could have such an impact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->