feel poorly and fed up - is this baby going to make me suffer or what?!!!

mrs_rj

Reaction score
god i feel awful :cry: STILL having tightenings, period cramps all last night, feel nauseaus (not to the point i wanna be sick or anything), off my food, headache, feel boiling hot / sweaty but no temp, lower back ache on and off - it's driving me nuts!!! i really didn't enjoy xmas as struggled to eat anything and just feel exhausted and crap with a very low baby and constant tightenings all the time!

surely i can't feel like this for another 5 weeks?!!!!!!

sorry for the whinge - i'm just so fed up and have a baby who seems all ready to go (engaged and low, been in hospital twice already with contractions etc) but nothing is happening!!!! xxx

I feel the same as u . i have 4 weeks to go , !!! grrrrrr.
My emotions have taken a nose dive and i'm crying all the time ..... i just want to get the christmas tree packed away lights down and wait .. i have taken maternity leave earlier than i wanted but feel so sick and i am being sick as i have reflux it just makes work impossible .....
up until now i have had a relatively good pregnancy but something has happen and i feel like shite and just want it over and done with ...
phaps it doesn't help the babies dad walked out at 4months preggers ... (idiot)
An old flame got intouch and has been real supportive .. but i dropped him at the airport yesterday his traveling thai land for three weeks , gutted !!!! He has offered to be my birthing partner providing i don't have it early although i'm wishing it early .. due to feeling like this ..... so your not alone ... i feel your pain and despair too ....
but hell it will be worth it in the end ... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->