• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

"Feel" Pregnant, Missed Period, Negative Tests!

Still keeping fingers crossed for us! I haven't tested since the 3rd of July. I'm sick of letting myself down.... Waiting for the doc, requesting blood test and transvag US.

hey Nik, did you get my Msg?
I chickned out again this morning so I did not do the HPT. I am waiting another 2 days may be. Progesterone day 5 today. CD 46, No sign of blood and breasts still tender, Some aching pains in the abdomes..sometimes through the day.
Can any girl share their pregnancy symtoms here before they got their BFP?

I just realized we are in the wrong forum Nikin..
We should be in the " 4-5 week wait":coffee: forum lol :haha: heeheheee
(just trying to be happy)

Katrina-- I did get your message and meant to reply, but I have been trying desperately to not look at the computer. The more I research the more I panic. It is so hard to not stress out. Like, why are my hormones not showing up?!? Cysts? Ectopic? Cancer? I over-think everything.....

I went to the obgyn today. Had my yearly check-up and pregnancy test. The urine test came back negative (again). That makes six BFNs. She is sending me for bloodwork tomorrow, so that's good. I also have a regular US scheduled for July 18th, as well as a transvaginal US scheduled for the same day. I just gotta keep it together for 10 more days. 10 more days!?!?! OMG I am not going to make it. The doc did say that IT IS MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK TO HAVE A WOMAN TEST NEGATIVE BUT STILL BE PREGNANT! These were words right out of her mouth, so here's to hoping!!!

I hope in 2 days your hormones will show up and you'll get a BFP!!! I'm rooting for you! Please let me know if you find out anything, and I will do the same!

Hahahah--- 4-5-6-7 week wait?!?!?! Right? It feels like eternity.

CD 45, 11 days late!

An I'm with you, Katrina! ATTN: other ladies! What were your symptoms before BFP? Did you have to wait like we are? Please tell me there is hope!

Sadly, I'm out. AF started last evening. I thought at first it was just spotting, but went to the nurse pract today and she labeled all of my symptoms as PMS (nausea, breast tenderness, fatigue, dizziness). Since I had both a negative urine test and spotting, she said that a blood test was not necessary. Said that going off BC can change your cycle and that this was just AF.

So now, I have one 29 day cycle and one 39 day cycle. Not sure what to do with that. Having a glass of wine and some questionable cheese this evening.

Baby dust and good luck to everyone else!

I had to post on this! I'm used to having long cycles. My last cycle started on may 12th. I expected my af to show up around the 20th. Well looking story short I ovulated later than I thought. 7 dpo (tmi) I had a gush of red so I thought I had started my period. But less than 30 minutes later it stopped and over just spotted off and on for 12 days. I thought I was just having a REALLY weird period. I kept testing and kept getting bfn. I scheduled an appointment and ended up seeing a midwife who did a transvaginal u/s and boom! Gestational sac found....tiny but there! Make an appt!

I was due on between the 30-07th July depending if I was a 28-35 day cycle we worked out my ovulation dates and world of BDed if I was a 28 or a 35 day cycle so we wouldn't miss it I am never any more than a 35 day cycle I am now only 2 days late but no sign of AF usually I'm doubled over in pain with cramps a few days before and on the day not had any signs I have had cramping but not that bad on the 30th & twinges in both my sides with is weird as i don't have a right tube and in my belly had this for last 10 days extremely thirsty all the time I've been having vivid dreams every night for last week and last night started getting twinges in lower back I never get twinges in lower back done cheap tests every day for last week all negative it's driving me crazy I either want the BFP or AF to come so I can move on to next month :( hope you get the BFP you want xxxx

Same situation here! Please post what happens with your blood test!! GL!!

Felt completely different during the two week window- now five days late and have gotten 4 bfns with hpts. This is so frustrating. It's so hard to trust your instincts when you think you're pregnant and the silly test won't confirm anything. Swore I would only notice symptoms that were unusual for me, and had ten new symptoms that blew me away. Now it's serious limbo :growlmad:
Had some cramping the day AF was supposed to start, but didn't even get out of bed to put on underwear. The back of my mind told me not to bother because there was no way I was going to get blood on anything. I've never trusted my cramps like that before...Going to make a doctor appointment if AF isn't here by Sunday.

I had to post on this! I'm used to having long cycles. My last cycle started on may 12th. I expected my af to show up around the 20th. Well looking story short I ovulated later than I thought. 7 dpo (tmi) I had a gush of red so I thought I had started my period. But less than 30 minutes later it stopped and over just spotted off and on for 12 days. I thought I was just having a REALLY weird period. I kept testing and kept getting bfn. I scheduled an appointment and ended up seeing a midwife who did a transvaginal u/s and boom! Gestational sac found....tiny but there! Make an appt!

Hi this happened to me. i had BFN and a gestational sac on US. but it was CP..:wacko:
i do not mean to be negative or rude, it just reminded me of my situation. I hope and pray you have your baby in 2014. :)

Katrina-- I did get your message and meant to reply, but I have been trying desperately to not look at the computer. The more I research the more I panic. It is so hard to not stress out. Like, why are my hormones not showing up?!? Cysts? Ectopic? Cancer? I over-think everything.....

I went to the obgyn today. Had my yearly check-up and pregnancy test. The urine test came back negative (again). That makes six BFNs. She is sending me for bloodwork tomorrow, so that's good. I also have a regular US scheduled for July 18th, as well as a transvaginal US scheduled for the same day. I just gotta keep it together for 10 more days. 10 more days!?!?! OMG I am not going to make it. The doc did say that IT IS MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK TO HAVE A WOMAN TEST NEGATIVE BUT STILL BE PREGNANT! These were words right out of her mouth, so here's to hoping!!!

I hope in 2 days your hormones will show up and you'll get a BFP!!! I'm rooting for you! Please let me know if you find out anything, and I will do the same!

Hahahah--- 4-5-6-7 week wait?!?!?! Right? It feels like eternity.

CD 45, 11 days late!

Let us know what happens with your blood work and US, Nikin. Baby dust to you. ..pray pray pray!!!

Bfn today..:( I think i am out. May be this is an anovulatory cycle. I just DONT KNOW!

M officially out !!! She showed her dirty face, Atleast I am moving on. :thumbup:Best luck Nikin... did not hear from you today. Hope all is fine. Baby dust. God Bless:flower:

I don't take it as being negative or rude. I find out Monday when I go back for 2nd ultrasound if there is a heartbeat. I'm just staying positive until then. Fx! I'm pretty sure it's not cp because we saw the yolk sac and everything....just to early for heartbeat. Hopefully you get your bfp

M officially out !!! She showed her dirty face, Atleast I am moving on. :thumbup:Best luck Nikin... did not hear from you today. Hope all is fine. Baby dust. God Bless:flower:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not replying sooner. As soon as af showed up, I stayed off the internet boards. I went through a little self-pity spell. I'm back in the race. 2 days late this month. Waiting AGAIN. praying/hoping this is the month.

How are things going for you gals?

My ultrasound showed NORMAL ovaries. No cysts. Thankful, but this PCOS is still kicking my butt.

I don't take it as being negative or rude. I find out Monday when I go back for 2nd ultrasound if there is a heartbeat. I'm just staying positive until then. Fx! I'm pretty sure it's not cp because we saw the yolk sac and everything....just to early for heartbeat. Hopefully you get your bfp

kalijohanna, I hope all is well with you and that the heartbeat you heard was strong and beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hds13
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->