Feel so bad for Miss Maya

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
I feel so bad for Maya

This morning she has been so so good, really content & quiet. I've managed to get her bathed & dressed, myself bathed, dressed & managed to get my make up on & also been able to polish the living room. All without having to stop & cuddle her or reassure her.

Now she's sitting beside me in her bouncy chair smiling away, dead quiet

And how do I reward this fantastic morning.....................

I'm taking her for her jabs in a little bit!!

Poor thing

lol, bless her. Alasdair has his 2nd lot next week and I'm thinking about getting my bestfriend to take him in rather than me! I'm sure they don't think it's us causing them the pain really though - it's probably all forgotten after 5 mins!

lol, bless her. Alasdair has his 2nd lot next week and I'm thinking about getting my bestfriend to take him in rather than me! I'm sure they don't think it's us causing them the pain really though - it's probably all forgotten after 5 mins!

How was Alasdair with his jabs??

I hate seeing Maya upset & now she's started to cry real tears it makes it even harder!!

the real tears are such a heart wrencher huh?!

Ally was okay with his first ones. He had them, screamed, bled on my top, then I gave him a bottle which he took half of before falling asleep. He slept for about 3/4 hrs after that. Then he woke up and I gave him a feed and some calpol. Then he went to sleep again...then before I put him down for the night properly I gave him a bit of calpol (1.5mls as opposed to the 2.5mls I gave him earlier). He just slept a lot for the 48 or so hrs after.

the real tears are such a heart wrencher huh?!

Ally was okay with his first ones. He had them, screamed, bled on my top, then I gave him a bottle which he took half of before falling asleep. He slept for about 3/4 hrs after that. Then he woke up and I gave him a feed and some calpol. Then he went to sleep again...then before I put him down for the night properly I gave him a bit of calpol (1.5mls as opposed to the 2.5mls I gave him earlier). He just slept a lot for the 48 or so hrs after.

I will be armed with calpol then :)

they offered to prescribe it to me so if I was you I wouldn't buy it til afterwards maybe. You could save, what, £2-3! (well I wish I had lol)

maybe if they offer it to you you should get it anyway :D Not to wish illness on little May...but it might come in handy! I hope her imms go well :hugs:

Chloe has her 2nd ones next week too. My HV told me a tip....
As soon as the second jab is done, stand up. That way she knows its over. I did this and Chloe stopped crying and snuggled into me.

My lo has just had his first set of imms this morning too, I just want to cuddle him for the rest of the day now

Oh,poor little thing!

Here's a virtual cuddle for her! :hugs:

My poor baby :(

She didn't react to the 1st jab but on the 2nd one she screamed then broke into a flood of tears. She was looking at me as if to say ' why mummy?? '

She fell asleep soon after but since she's been awake she's been really grizzly. She won't settle at all so she's been in my arms all day

Hope she feels better tomorrow

Aw bless her !! I hate taking them for their jabs... makes you feel evil :( I give calpol before and the after... they're forearmed then :)

oh bless her kelly, how is maya this morning? :hugs: hope she was ok in the night :hugs:

oh bless her kelly, how is maya this morning? :hugs: hope she was ok in the night :hugs:

It was one of the worst nights she's had in a very long time hun :(

She went to sleep around 8pm but woke at 11:30pm & from then on was up on & off all night being really grizzly

I feel so helpless, all I can do is cuddle her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"