Feel so down

Just wanted so send u a :hugs:, i think 3dpo is about the worst time in the month for me i always seem to get very down and cynical around that point so i totally feel for you. hope you feel better soon and your bfp is just around the corner! :thumbup:

xx

I thought it was only me! You ladies make me feel soooooo NORMAL again. :happydance: It's only since I have been TTC that I am aware of all of the changes to my cycle and I'm not going mad or 'acting crazy' as I have been told recently - I'm just being a woman!

Desperado167 I hope your mood has lifted somewhat; I took my own advice and hit the shops this afternoon. Think I went a bit mad but not to worry I still have the receipt....! But hey - what's another pair of shoes? :winkwink:

Yes thanks Ruth,am feeling much better today,good news u got some new shoes ,lovely.went for a big long walk today in the forest and then had a scrummy picnic,trying hard not to look for early symptoms but was up three times last nite to the loo and am examining my boobs lol.just can't get away from it,I must drive all u guys mad have started cumin on here cos my hubby has had enuv and doesn't listen anymore.guess he's fed up listening and u guys so understand. :flower::hugs:Xxxxx

Glad you're feeling better today :hugs:

My hubby hasn't yet had enough of me but he doesn't quite understand the way you lovely ladies on here do :)

Sending loads of :dust: to all still waiting for a BFP :dust:

Yes thanks Ruth,am feeling much better today,good news u got some new shoes ,lovely.went for a big long walk today in the forest and then had a scrummy picnic,trying hard not to look for early symptoms but was up three times last nite to the loo and am examining my boobs lol.just can't get away from it,I must drive all u guys mad have started cumin on here cos my hubby has had enuv and doesn't listen anymore.guess he's fed up listening and u guys so understand. :flower::hugs:Xxxxx

Glad you feel better today, Desperado!

I have to go with Shelley on this one; the first days of the new cycle, knowing the last was unsucessful are the hardest on me as well. This month I'll have much to take my mind elsewhere as the weather is improving. There's a whole backyard waiting for me to plant a garden and decorate with flowers. I'll be looking for a comfy lounge chair this week and drawing out plans for a new stone patio with plantings and the like. Can't wait to get started on that!

Thanks Macwooly ,my dh has had five long years of this and I think he was kinda hoping I wud have gave up by now :nope:but if anything I am more determined:kiss:Graceface that sounds so calming and peaceful and am sure the end result will be amazing :kiss:Love and baby dust to u all.xxxx

Seems there are a few of us on 3dpo today so sending loads of PMA and :dust: to all

how's everyone doing? I think there was about four of us on same dpo?
i'm around 6-7 dpo today. trying not to symptom spot but had some stabbing ovary pain yesterday :shrug:

good luck to all! :hugs:

Morning Kosh hope you are well :)

I've been going nuts since 3dpo but calmer again today. Up till yesterday I was serious symptom spotting and convinced I was getting my BFP but yesterday I suddenly had a bad day and was convinced I was out of it this month, but today I'm calmer emotionally and mentally :thumbup:

Just wish the headache I've had since 3dpo would go away now and then I'd be really happy!

Sending loads of PMA and :dust: to all and hoping all are feeling content in themselves today :hugs:

I'm doing well, thanks, but mainly because I'm going on holiday tomorrow! :happydance:

I had that ovary pain yesterday which I reckon might be a cyst, pregnancy related or not. I am at the end of the first week of the 2ww, this is when I get more optimistic and get my hopes up. I am still quite calm and hopefully the second week will go 'unnoticed' as I will be enjoying the sun!

:dust: to all

Have a fab holiday :D Sending loads of relaxing PMA and :dust: for you x

Hi guys,thanks for all the positive feedback,am 6 dpo today,so far don't feel much different just a bit more mucus but that's prob the b6 ,and a bit bloated.sun is shining and the kids are keeping me busy as they off school for two weeks,only seven more days till I test,:baby:So exciting:dust:to u all.:hugs::hugs:Xxxx

Hi guys,thanks for all the positive feedback,am 6 dpo today,so far don't feel much different just a bit more mucus but that's prob the b6 ,and a bit bloated.sun is shining and the kids are keeping me busy as they off school for two weeks,only seven more days till I test,:baby:So exciting:dust:to u all.:hugs::hugs:Xxxx

I don't know how many days dpo I really am, but I do know AF was to start today and she's a no show so far. The day is young yet, so we'll see! Figuring no chance for a BFP this month, but I still tested this morning for the heck of it and the test was neg.

Pleased everyone is feeling chipper today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the weather? It's just gorgeous today. :happydance:

good luck Grace with the testing and yes Ruth the weather lifts us all hope it continues.:hugs::hugs:Xxxx

I don't know how many days dpo I really am, but I do know AF was to start today and she's a no show so far. The day is young yet, so we'll see! Figuring no chance for a BFP this month, but I still tested this morning for the heck of it and the test was neg.

Ergh hate all that waiting around to see if AF is put in appearance! Any sign yet?

Keeping all crossed for you Grace :dust:

I do think the weather being good helps and forecast for my area of the 5 days is gorgeous and up to 24 degree C :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->