feel so empty

Mummylou23

Reaction score
i had m/c in march and ever since ive felt empty and felt like i wont get pregnant...does any one else feel like this xx

Babe i also had a loss in march and was recently put on anti-depressnts because i just couldnt cope with not being pregnant again....lo and behold the next day i discovered i was....i know its easier said than done but your time will come.....x

i feel just like you, i lost my baby at the end of feb at 17weeks and i think i will never get pregnant again. we have tried everything and still nothing:nope:

I lost my baby in November and I'm always thinking I wont get pregnant or that there was something wrong with me :(

I worry I won't get pregnant again, and that I will keep losing them. I think it's normal to feel like that, but don't lose hope. :hugs:

I feel empty everyday I'm not pregnant and everytime I lose another baby I feel one step further away to ever having a baby of our own. TTC after loss is a long, hard emotional journey.xxx

its hard not to feel like it will never happen again

i Feel the same i Fear its a deeper problem. the doctor told me alot of young woman go through this and end up having healthy beautiful children in the future. But i still cant help myself of thinking why? and what If? i think its normal to be scared the nxt time around But lets stay strong and may God bless Us again with a pregnancy. One who will end in such a way that lets us Hold and raise our Angels this time around. xox

I think some of the pain will always be with us even if we do go on to have (more) children. As time goes by I'm starting to have more "good" days but there are days when the emptiness overwhelms me. I'm still waiting for my body to get back to normal so every time AF shows up 1 1/2 weeks early or I'm feeling ill or crampy it just reminds me of what I lost and that I can't even try again. But each new cycle I have to face it with the hope that this is the cycle my body returns to normal and that I'll catch the eggie, that it'll implant and that it will stick!

Don't worry, time will heal the pain. I had my MC 8 months ago and felt so so so sad for awhile. I immersed myself in work so I didn't have to deal with the pain, and everytime I saw someone with a baby, I would tear up. It will pass, and I just found out today, I'm pregnant again. Your time will come also...:flower:

hi everyone im new to this site and found it helps a lot ive just a my first m/c on the 14th of august and dont really know whats supposed to happen next we really want to try for a baby again but the people around me think i need to wait..i dont know what to do! x

hi everyone im new to this site and found it helps a lot ive just a my first m/c on the 14th of august and dont really know whats supposed to happen next we really want to try for a baby again but the people around me think i need to wait..i dont know what to do! x

Hi Abbie, So sorry for your loss, dont let other people influence your decision, if theres no medical reason to wait and you feel ready, go ahead and carry on trying. Good Luck.xxx

I also miscarried in March and feel exactly the same. Every month I get my period I am on a complete downer ans feel back to square one. They say to keep busy to get it off your mind but I know its always there. Dont put pressure on yourself to get pregnant quick. Our due dates are approaching in early october so this is going to be a rough time. keep your chin up hunny! we all understand on this forum, its a pain only we know of xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->