Feel so fat

you are so brave having home birth. if i can't have section i'm going all out for drugs and more drugs. Stuff natural this time i'm in enuff pain now good knows how bad labour will be. I normally labour in my back. Can't go for water like last time as I don't think i can get in pool, and all fours which was comfy at the end last time is out of the question now as its tooo painful. It'll be worth it in the end no doubt.

Have you seen a physio this time? Did they give you some exercises? Not seeing mine til a week tomorrow and I'm suffering today :cry: Just carrying Ella upstairs to her cot was really painful. Going to try and rest as much as I can whilst she's napping and playing today.
How are you doing?

I saw physio b4 christmas which was when i got crutches. I go back to see her inabout 10 days when m/w has said to discuss posiotions for birth with her and to get her to check what aduction i have in my hips and to put it in my notes so they can assess me for birth. I can tell them that without her checking, just about nil I even have to sit in bath wit legs together else it hurts. :cry: I just hope consultant is sympathetic. Its been pretty uncomfy recentl as i've got a flippin cold so coughing and sneezing are aggrravating so hope it will settle down again soon.

Dh came home from work at 2.15pm to look after Ella. At least it gave me chance to lie down with a book and rest! I hope you get on well with the MW etc, sounds like you're suffering a lot more than me and I feel blue about how bad I've got it :oops: ((hugs)).

Have you seen this website? https://www.pelvicpartnership.org.uk/

Thanks Kina just had a quick look. The bit about the births was intersting, not sure if i can manage any of the positions they suggest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->