Feel so off today and not sure if somthings happening.

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Im just coming up to 31 weeks.
All today I have been feeling off with aches, nasia, dioreah, dizzyness and just really tired and felt restless, best way to explain it is just a huge hormonal change.
Its the same way I felt a few days before labour last time.
Problem is I never got to go through normal progressive labour ladt time as I ended up having my waters broke so got everything thrown at me at once with contractions every 3 mins.
Anyway thats been since last night and slowly getting worse resulting in being sick a few times and in the last 40 mins iv had 3 not quite contractions but really strong dull aches across the bottom of my back that lasted about 2 mins and 15 mins apart.
Again I have no experiance of progressive labour and how it feels to start out.
I cant work out id somthings happening or if iv just been other doing it lately at work.
its been a very busy, hard few days and beimg a waitress a lot of walking, carrying and running around.
I suppose its just a case of wait and see if anything happens or just eases off.

Hope you are feeling better this morning Hun. I would time any contractions you feels like you may be having and call the mw if you are worried about anything. I find if I have been busy I get like that too. Let us know how you get on xxxx

I would call the MW to put your mind at rest.

It could be that you have been over doing things x

Well I kept getting the dull crampy pains every 15 mins or so for about 2 hours then it eased off and this morning I just feel really sore and achy and bump is just big, and heavy feeling.
Im pretty sure now it was just a case of over doing things the last few days as I was really busy at work and I think baby was having a big growth spurt and shifting everything around in there.
Other then being very heavy and sore today I feel a bit better and have 2 days off so just going to rest a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->