Feel so sick reading this. -elementary shooting

Bellybump89

Reaction score
https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/live-updates-newtown-ct-school-shooting/

This makes me so sick you guys who could do this to CHILDREN? Innocent little ones. My heart goes out to all those poor parents. What a very sad day. Please say a prayer for them or keep them in your thoughts at least. This makes me think twice about sending savannah to public school I think private schools are a much better option now a days If you are unwilling to homeschool

Just wanted to add this bit here:
I agree that this news is going to stir up a HUGE amount of already controversial gun law debates but TODAY is not the day. We should all unify today for these poor family's and not devide over a political debate. I wish there was something I could do for everybody that was affected today

It is just pure evil. I tried to watch the news earlier, but I had to turn it off- too emotional. Praying for all those kids, families, staff, responders, etc.
I've thought about whether I would homeschool or public school for awhile, and this makes me just want to homeschool out of fear for his safety! But at the same time I know there are dangers everywhere!

My heart just breaks for this tragedy- remember to hug those close to you today!

I have been crying since aerating about this an hour ago. Currently hugging my lo and thinking how frightening the world truly is. My god, this is just insane. Thinking and praying for everyone involved. So so sad.... What is the world coming to? Hoping the families find the strength.

It's so tragic :( It's just heartbreaking that evil like this can exist :cry:

Even our president is crying :( feel so bad for these families

No offense to people in the US but when are guns that can be owned by anyone going to be banned in your country? Its unreal how many incidents like this have happened in the USA in the last 10 years. People have rights to protect themselves in their homes etc but the possesion of guns seems to be doing more harm than good. A cinema a few months ago now little children. It wont stop as long as you have crazy nutters walking the streets with easy access to weapons. What a coward, picking a school again, knowing damn well there is no-one there who could really stand up to him. Makes me sick.

His mom was a kindergarten teacher. He killed her then students in her class. :(

OMG! My heart just DROPPED! :cry::cry::cry:

HOW HOW HOW could ANYONE DO this?! How horrible?! :nope:

I've been crying too. :cry: How awful.

I know it's so rare, but it makes me so scared to send him to school. Excited4First, have you seen all of the bus accidents in our area recently too? What's going on!? I never thought I would be worried sick sending my child to school, but it's come to that.

Leids, yes it's crazy. I am so so sad. I just can't imagine the pain these families are experiencing.

It is devestating. I really don't think we should make this a political debate today, though.

Apparently two more kids just died at the hospital, and there were 18 kids who died at the school. So 20 kids total now. What the hell!? How could someone do that?! :cry: I feel absolutely awful for everyone there, how devastating.

this is beyond horrible. i just said to my dh that everyone is commenting about the end of the world next week, but for at least 20 families who lost their children in this their world ended today. i have a 7 year old and i can't imagine the pain these families are going through :cry:

absolutely horrific :( a primary school in china was hit too. A man with a knife attacked 22 children and a teacher :nope:

I wonder if it could be linked to this stupid mayan prophecy that the world will end next week. I can't believe anyone would do this to these poor innocent children :cry:

Heartbreaking........just so unfair. We should never take our children for granted xxxx

I was going to make a thread about this but looked to make sure someone didn't first.it is more awful than words can describe.

I am so glad I didnt have to work today so I am home with my daughter. I keep hugging her and looking at her sweet face sleeping and getting weepy thinking about this shooting.

Guns don't kill people., people kill people stricter gun laws won't solve a thing... So very sad for all the poor babies lost.. I couldn't imagine losing my little girl.. So devastating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->