Feel so sick reading this. -elementary shooting

I have not let my daughter go today I can't bare to put her down. I have sat here crying imagineing my self literally running my heart out to this school only to not find her there. Oh god I don't know what I would do. I cannot imagine the heartbreak these family's are going through. I agree that this is going to stir up a HUGE amount of already controversial gun law debates but TODAY is not the day. We should all unify today for these poor family's and not devide over a political debate. I wish there was something I could do for everybody that was affected today

I just couldn't believe the reports I saw this evening. I was told these things affect you more once you're a parent but I didn't believe it until today. Those poor babies :cry::cry: Just the thought that my little girl could be involved in something so horrific....the poor parents!

I can only hope that this finally gives the US government the push to re-open the debate regarding gun laws. Unfortunately I just don't see anything changing even after these tragic events.

Such a tragedy, what a nightmare. Those poor children, how could someone do this to them, what must their last moments have been like, they mustv'e barely understood what was going on and not understand why someone would want to hurt them. :cry:And the poor parents I can't imagine what they're going through now, I'd just lose my mind. What monster could do such a thing? :cry:

even if guns were banned people like this would still find a way. it is so sad, i've been tearing up all day. obama's speech really made me sob

even if guns were banned people like this would still find a way. it is so sad, i've been tearing up all day. obama's speech really made me sob

It made me tear up to. That's the first president that I've seen get really and truely emotional. He is heartbroken

Whether or not you are for or against gun laws, whatever your political party is, whether your country has outlawed guns or not, please please please can we keep that debate for another time? It will be discussed, debated, and argued over in the days to come but today can we please remember that there are parents that aren't getting to hug their kids tonight. There were young, beautiful children and adults that aren't coming home tonight. :cry:

Can we all agree to put the debate aside and just pray for the victims and their families today? Give your little ones a BIG hug tonight and let them know how much you love and cherish them. Sadly, we are reminded that there are parents that can't do that tonight.

It made me tear up to. That's the first president that I've seen get really and truely emotional. He is heartbroken

It made me cry too! I don't know how you couldn't after hearing the news today :cry:

Whether or not you are for or against gun laws, whatever your political party is, whether your country has outlawed guns or not, please please please can we keep that debate for another time? It will be discussed, debated, and argued over in the days to come but today can we please remember that there are parents that aren't getting to hug their kids tonight. There were young, beautiful children and adults that aren't coming home tonight. :cry:

Can we all agree to put the debate aside and just pray for the victims and their families today? Give your little ones a BIG hug tonight and let them know how much you love and cherish them. Sadly, we are reminded that there are parents that can't do that tonight.

Very true. Don't know if you have already, but if not then I think it would be a good idea to put that in the original post...as I think not every one will read every post and see this one, they will just respond. :cry::hugs:

Im so upset. Some people are just evil

Those poor families. Such unimaginable horror

The world is becoming such a scarey place when you are afraid to go to a mall, a cinema or take your child to school :(

I added a bit to the original post. Today is Definetly not the day to argue politics

its so sad and tragic, i cant imagine what the parents were thinking when they went to pick up there kids today!

i home schooled my kids last yr, and have thought about doing it again as they have already had a bomb threat at there school, i cant trust leaving them there all day now!!!

its so sad and tragic, i cant imagine what the parents were thinking when they went to pick up there kids today!

i home schooled my kids last yr, and have thought about doing it again as they have already had a bomb threat at there school, i cant trust leaving them there all day now!!!

Omg a bomb threat? Wth is wrong with people these days? Are they just complete nuts? Homeschooling does sound nice but I don't believe I have the attention spand to do it. I think private school would be better for us the one I went to was extreemly strict on people coming in and out of the school you had to have a child there and sign in and out as you walk through the doors and get this huge orange visitors tag. Back then I thought it was OTT but it makes sense now! The staff knew all the parents too but it was so expensive!

I cannot even imagine the pain and grief that everyone involved is dealing with.
I cannot fathom what would compel someone to murder innocent little children.

I agree that any political debates should be kept out. The fact is that 26 people died today (well 27, but the gunman doesn't deserve to be included as "people"), and nothing can change that or make it better.

I am crying thinking about all those parents losing their babies. Its unbearable to even think about it.

how can we as mankind understand something like this? what is going on with this generation, our country that it causes outcomes like this? something is so so wrong, we have to open our eyes.

it seems so senseless... so many precious children and adults were robbed of their futures and so so many people are hurting more than they ever thought possible tonight.

there is one lesson worth remembering: life is a gift that can be taken back at any moment, cherish every second of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->