Feel stupid

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Well some of you might know i took my LO to the doctors today as he had a cough and was sleepin most all the time and bringing his whole bottle back up and when i went to see the doctor she basicaly (sp?) said that theres nothing she can do .. so she told me to undress him so she could hear his heart and when she was done she said il give you calpo (which i already had) so i was kinda fine about that untill she says " can you redress him out in the waiting area because i am busy :!::| argh i felt like shouting at her :growlmad:

WTF

Nooooooooooooo thats wrong in every way. Complain complain complain! No its not bloody ok for you to change your baby in the waiting area cheeky f'ing cow! I'd also consider a second opinion on her lousy bloody answer to your worries & your boys health ...funny how they are now so funny on babies having calpol etc yet there you go have it anyway BOLLOX!

Don't stand for that hun!

Wow..How totally unprofessional.
She was right, she was busy..BUSY SEEING TO YOUR CHILD. Not that she was very helpful.

Her asking you to redress your child in the waiting room is totally undignified. She wouldn't expect an adult to comply with that demand. I'd complain to her manager, that is disgusting.

I agree, thats digusting, i would complain, how dare she do that. Like Wobbles said, i would also get a second opinion too, she had no right to dismiss you like that. i'm so sorry this has happened to you :hug: she certainly isn't doing her job correctly :hug:

Wow! That is really horrible. From reading so many threads I have come to the conclusion that medical care in the UK is not very professional at all? They seem to be very rude there and the dont seem to be compassionate at all.Is that the case?

Wow! That is really horrible. From reading so many threads I have come to the conclusion that medical care in the UK is not very professional at all? They seem to be very rude there and the dont seem to be compassionate at all.Is that the case?

I think, like anywhere, there are good ones and bad ones. Most of the doctors at my surgery are really good, but there are one or two that try to fob you off or seem to think that you're just being paranoid - I just avoid those ones lol. On the bright side, we don't have to pay for our health care, I can't imagine having to pay for my daughter to see a doctor.

Thats disgusting , i would deffenitly complain !

Complain hun, that is totally out of order

I agree with everyone else COMPLAIN, that was well out of order.

I agree too...I think it's disgusting that she told you to get him dressed in the waiting area because she was busy?? Would she expect you to dress yourself there if you'd been the one she was seeing? I'd get a second opinion too.

Not all doctors in the UK are that bad Karen - mine is absolutely wonderful! She's great with Sam too x

I have come to the conclusion that medical care in the UK is not very professional at all? They seem to be very rude there and the dont seem to be compassionate at all.Is that the case?

I'm affraid to say that is the case. We pay for private medical care for Grace as we don't trust GP's in Britain and our daughter is too important to us to take the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->