Feel terrible for my toddler :(

xsadiex

Reaction score
I need to let this all out as I feel horribly guilty!
I feel like I'm constantly with my 3 month old and never properly looking after my eldest who is 20 months.
My youngest wants to feed or be held most of the time, he is a light sleeper so his big brother wakes him up then I have an over-tired grumpy baby who needs to be held again!

I feel like if I wasn't breastfeeding everything would be easier. :wacko:
Sorry just had to let it out.

Hey you. Don't feel bad. I feel the same and Alistair is only 6 weeks. You've done an amazing job x

Feel the same but breastfed of bottle fed you would still be holding them the same amount, it will only be for a short while I would just try to make the most of it, it goes so quickly xx

I felt so guilty! But yeah breast of bottle ud be having the same problem, just then having to find time to wash, sterilise and make the bottles :/
Things will get easier.

Thank you for reminding me, I think I just wanted to blame breastfeeding!
When does it get easier? This guilt is just awful, I keep thinking I've scarred my eldest for life! x

I can't give u a time frame, my boys are now 5 and 2 and my time still isn't split evenly. But u just get used to it.
Your eldest will be fine.
At first zane found it hard, but he was very involved in day to day life.
I'd always make time to read him a bedtime story, even if that meant Lear Corey to moan or cry for 15 mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->