Feelin paranoid

lingz

Reaction score
i am 15 weeks into pregnancy.. i am always worried something might have happen coz i had a MC b4.. am i the only 1 that is constantly worried or are there mummy to be facing the same problem?

I think everyone who has had a loss before (and many who haven't) feel this way too. It's hard to think things will go right when they have gone wrong in the past.
Just take each day at a time x

I'm 23 weeks and still worry , like pp said most people who have had a loss feel the same way .

I get really paranoid sometimes too. It's tough. I believe though that being calm and positive will actually help the baby, so I do my best to put aside my worries and believe that he is going to be born healthy and happy in December.

15 weeks with #2, I have not had a previous loss, but my daughter had some scary complications.

I'm over thinking everything, sometimes I feel "empty". There is no way I'm pregnant. I haven't felt any movement yet, so I obsess over that (even though I know it's still early).

Anyway, I'm with you. I can not stop worrying.

Alot of people tell me not to worry and be positive coz negative thoughts will affect baby.. therefore i try to stay positive.. thanks ladies.. at least i know i am not alone..

After our loss last year I'm constantly worrying this pregnancy too. I'm only 13 weeks along, but it feels like I've been worrying forever. I can't really see it getting any easier either, so just trying to deal with each day as it comes.

After our loss last year I'm constantly worrying this pregnancy too. I'm only 13 weeks along, but it feels like I've been worrying forever. I can't really see it getting any easier either, so just trying to deal with each day as it comes.

I understand how you feel.. coz i feel the same.. always constantly worrying..but i am trying to stay positive n look forward for the arrival of the little one.. :)

I feel the stress gradually build up until I have a day or so in tears, now that baby is jiggling all around I feel some comfort but I lost my baby at 36+6 so I will never fully relax and be calm 100%

I feel the stress gradually build up until I have a day or so in tears, now that baby is jiggling all around I feel some comfort but I lost my baby at 36+6 so I will never fully relax and be calm 100%

Omg.. u mean u had a mc on the 36 weeks 6days? I am so sorry to hear that.. thats why i feel so hard to understand why some mummy can be so cool n chill during their pregnancy..

Omg.. u mean u had a mc on the 36 weeks 6days? I am so sorry to hear that.. thats why i feel so hard to understand why some mummy can be so cool n chill during their pregnancy..

Well a still birth, yes, he was 8lbs, curly brown hair, perfect little baby but he was gone. I cant even describe the horror.... so I try to stay Zen calm and happy, but sometimes I just cant. :nope:

Well a still birth, yes, he was 8lbs, curly brown hair, perfect little baby but he was gone. I cant even describe the horror.... so I try to stay Zen calm and happy, but sometimes I just cant. :nope:

Omg.. i had a mc when i was 8 weeks and i am horriblely upset.. cant imagine the pain u had to go thru.. i am trying to stay happy n positive now too.. but sometimes cant help but still feel worry and scare..

Omg.. i had a mc when i was 8 weeks and i am horriblely upset.. cant imagine the pain u had to go thru.. i am trying to stay happy n positive now too.. but sometimes cant help but still feel worry and scare..

Its tough! we just have to hold our breath and make sure we are ready xxx When you lose a child at 8 weeks or 8 moths its our dreams and future we lose, as well as our baby, its who we imagined we would be too.. Its who we were before grief, I look back at pics of myself before I lost him and think "you idiot, you were so stupid, just floating through thinking everything was always going to be ok." I miss the stupid girl I was too, she never felt real pain, loss or grief.

Its tough! we just have to hold our breath and make sure we are ready xxx When you lose a child at 8 weeks or 8 moths its our dreams and future we lose, as well as our baby, its who we imagined we would be too.. Its who we were before grief, I look back at pics of myself before I lost him and think "you idiot, you were so stupid, just floating through thinking everything was always going to be ok." I miss the stupid girl I was too, she never felt real pain, loss or grief.

the last time i also kept thinking everything is fine and yet.. i agree no 1 can understand our grief.. til now sometimes i still will think what went wrong the other time.. but have to quickly snap myself out of those negatives stuff.. therefore i am more panaroid this time.. lets stay positive together..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->