Feeling a bit anxious

B

babycraze19

Hey girlies! its been a long time since I last posted on here, and I guess I am feeling a bit anxious, for the past little while ive been feeling so sick! and then yesterday me and my DH had to drive about an hour and a half to go to his grandmas funeral, and I never got more car sick in my life, and Ive NEVER ever been car sick! which I found weird, and with being in school there have been so many things coming up and I cant keep my emotions under control! I feel like crying at the drop of at hat, I get crazy mood swings and my insomnia completely reversed! and now I cant get enough sleep even if i sleep eleven hours, its still not enough, I get super tired and I dont know whats going on with my body. The thing that worries me the most is that my last cycle went from Deceber 26-January 1st, and I havent had one since, but my cycles are so irregular, it could be 28 days one month then 38 the next month, So i got worried and took a test however is came up negative, that was about a week ago, and still nothing So im just wondering on what your guys opinion one am I just imagining all of this, especially cause now im thinking of it...anyway I dont know I guess if the witch does show up ill take another test sometime! THanks for reading girls, Kayla

are you using any contracption cos my pill have made me tired and evil? try testing in another few days

I agree,try testing in another few days.Sometimes even if you are pregnant it takes a little while to show x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->