Feeling a bit desparate

teachjay

Reaction score
Hi - sorry in advance because I'm going to be very emotional and probably all over the place -

Don't know where to start really - after 8 miscarriages, finally had my miracle boy on 13th March last year, two months early after my waters broke at 29 weeks. He's now 10 months old, I'm back at work (full time, hating it - although I love my job and my mum is providing childcare so I know I'm really lucky)

Also my husband has been in a court battle for the last 5 years for contact with his son, and we finally have an order that seems to be working...

So why am I crying all the time? Could it be PND after all this time? I don't feel depressed, just very tearful and overwhelmed and really I should count my blessings...

My son is so beautiful and I just keep thinking how lucky we were - things seem so fragile right now.

ooohh hun hope you feel better:hugs: hugs to you. do you think that maybe you could be overwhelmed i mean you have gone through alot and maybe you are counting your blessings just in a tearful way???? but i think pnd can kick in at anytime.:hugs:

Hi teachjay
So sorry to hear about all your troubles i myself suffered pnd after my second and third child . I would advise you to make an appointment with your GP or call your Health Visitor and explain how you are feeling also share how you are feeling with your mum and husband like they say a problem shared is a problem halved Post Natal Depression can come on 18 months after birth and if it isnt nipped in the bud asap it can turn really nasty mine did as i didnt confide in anyone it was only when i had suicidal thoughts i broke down and called my mum who came straight to me and helped me get to the doctors and get the treatment i needed PLEASE DONT IGNORE THE SYMPTOMS THEY DONT GO AWAY.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with all this sweetie, we are here if you need to talk *hugs*

Welcome to b&b. No need to apologise for how you feel. I agree PND can hit you several months after having a baby. You have had a lot to deal with and sometimes it just all mounts up. My sil has had depression many times and she goes to her gp at the first sign of it creeping up on her again. She feels like she is in a black tunnel and its closing in on her. Know many ladies on here have had depression who can advise you. :hugs::hi:

Welcome. I don't know much about PND but I hope you feel better soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"