feeling a little odd today....

BabyUrq

Reaction score
so i've been feeling a little odd today...and over the past couple days i feel like the baby has moved so that it's resting more on my bladder....i find i've had to go pee without even drinking anything in between and a little more often than normal for me...
today my back has ached a bit today and i'm not sure if it was just the way i was sitting today or something else...and i've felt something that feels like heart burn but less burn and a bit lower...more like in my upper abdomen than in my chest....
it also feels like the baby is a little lower than it has been...and is kicking me low...best way to describe it is kicking me in urethra....so that it feels like an instantaneous UTI pain....
this is more a bit of a rant and looking for a few opinions...
i'm not really overly worried or anything for this late in the pregnancy...i'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and i do have quite the big belly...the doctor commented for the first time this week that my belly seemed bigger than it should but my measurements are on track...so who knows the size of the baby right now...
so i'm just mildly concerned...something i'm just going to keep an eye but wondering what you ladies might have to say....

Awww, you sounded like I did the last month or so of my pregnancy :(

Nothing felt good, everything ached... no real reason besides pregnancy. I'm afraid I don't have any concrete answers for you, just some sympathy. My LO is 2 weeks and 3 days today so I remember how you're feeling quite well. I hope the last of your pregnancy goes well and quickly!!!!

Good luck!!

thank you!! i do appreciate the sympathy....its nice to have others who know exactly what we're going through....that's why this site is really great....
like i said...just mild concerns...there's so much that happens to ur body in pregnancy to the point almost every odd thing you feel is normal...lol

I feel this way also! I think heads just engaged in last week as its a different pressure and feeling.
I haven't had any bladder problems since first tri, I don't even have to get up to wee during night, but now all of a sudden I have an achey uti feeling but I don't have one!
I have 2 weeks to go and my bump has really dropped, maybe yours has engaged early?!
X

i've been wondering something like that too...i think its my body preparing...its still lasting too...all day yesterday...made it really hard to sleep last night...my belly ached and felt very tight until about 3 in the morning...and i've been feeling it some again today too....i'm just hoping that it doesn't keep me awake half the night tonight!

i've been wondering something like that too...i think its my body preparing...its still lasting too...all day yesterday...made it really hard to sleep last night...my belly ached and felt very tight until about 3 in the morning...and i've been feeling it some again today too....i'm just hoping that it doesn't keep me awake half the night tonight!

Aw I'm hoping so too! Nothing worse than no sleep when you feel rough! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->