Feeling Baby Move

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When did everyone feel their first baby move? :D

An how do I know its the baby :blush:

Most get confused with wind ....

Serious i did till about 20 odd wks ... you can never be to sure!

xxx

Char

With Ky I felt bubbling and popping sensations that felt like nothing else I’d ever had so I thought they were baby movements – But I was never sure until I got to 19 weeks and they turned into proper kicks/ punches.

Most first time Mommy's won't feel movements until they have past the 20 week mark because A) They don't really know what to expect and B) Good Stomach muscles will mean you'll not feel movements as soon.

Won't be long now!

Rachie i can't belive ur 26wks already!!!

xxx

Rachie i can't belive ur 26wks already!!!

xxx

You and me both! - Quite scarey how quick it creeps up to the labour part! (NO GAS AND AIR IN GERMANY I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!)

Hummmm Forces hospital should have it surley??

xxx

Hummmm Forces hospital should have it surley??

xxx

In Padderborn they don't have Military hospitals - To be honest Military hospitals are fewer and fewer these days (You proberbly already know.
-I had Ky in a "Civvy" hospital when Paul was based in catterick but the pead and consultant were both Military.
What you get in Germany generally is Military Nurses/ Doctors etc working in Germany hospitals - So No Gas and Air! - Its epidural at 4cm or nothing and I'm wary of having an epidural as I'm not supposed to have one being on the Clexane - Although it is possible if they know what they are doing!

Sorry about hijacking your thread Char!

No empi on clexane??

No one told me that!!!!!

xxx

I think it depends on why you have been on it and how long for and the dosage - I'll have been on it for the whole of my pregnancy for a Blood disorder, so I'm supposed to tell the anesthesiologist I'm on Clexane and they decide if I'm allowed an epidural. Its because of the risk of Spinal bleeding, which isn't good!

on Charlie i think it was around 19/20 weeks

Ethan was 16 weeks, i cant remember on Coby tho :wacko:

x

i was 18 weeks with my first and am starting to feel flutters again now but it could be wind!!! lol:blush:

I been on it since 22wks

everyday like you injecting :(

xxx

Not got use to it Imi?

Stu made me go dizzy and sick once, stabbed me wrong the twonk!!!

Nooo i hate it ...

It hurts and i always seem to make it go into a lump too ...

I bruise like a peach!!

xxx

Ps sorry for hijacking your thread too charl
xxx

They brusie anyway hun x x You know that hehe But I'm same bruise easy so not sure if that made it worse for me either x

I was about 19 weeks when I felt the sprog move. It was really strange and felt like something inside moving about - no flutters - but a couple of pops when the wee sod kicked rather than just moved

I felt little pops of bubbles at 20wks then a wk later there was no mistaking it was the baby moving.

Then, OMG at 34wks plus you could see things coming out of my stomach - made me feel like that person out of Alien!

I think about 16 weeks was the earliest I felt anything although it was only later on that I felt sure that what I'd felt was definitely them. (if that makes sense!).

Sorta like wind cos it's something uncontrollable feeling...:blush:

You feeling something Wobbles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"