feeling better today but only after LO went a bit weird lol

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
Sorry long one

well after my period ache, back ache and stabbing pain last night i thought ok somethings not quite right.

Went to bed and was kinda sat upright (loadsa pillows behind my back) was watching Harry potter and suddenly my bump started jumping, just like we do when we have the hic ups. i wasnt getting the fast poppy feeling i would normally get when she gets them, then after 3 mins started to get the pop feeling with the jumping bump but they werent as fast as normal i could count to 3 inbetween them.

it went on for a good 20 mins and i would rub my bump to try and get her to move to stop them, she was moving instantly to my hand which she doesnt normally do. Then i lay on my left side and eventually they stopped, but she stopped moving too. I was like omg whats happend. stood up and right at the edge of my belly button was what i can only descibe as a finger sticking out if i moved my bump from side to side it would stay still!!! i havent been able to actually see any body parts as i was a bit bigger before pregnancy so have an extra layer there lol.

sooo strange, anyway after a half hour or so i got her to move so went to sleep and this morning, ache has gone from front and back, no stabbing pain and the misterious sticky out thing has disappeared lol!!! :wacko:

awww hunny!! what a little acrobat!! maybe she was getting herself comfy in the right position for her entrance :D (secretly hopes and has fingers crossed!!!) love the finger sticking out hahahaha!! she was pointing her finger telling mummy to stop worrying xxxxx

Hahaha what a weirdo bless her!! Aww just kidding hun. Lets hope she was getting all excited and having a dance thinking oh my god its my release date soon and i can get outta here. Packing her bags maybe!?!
Hahaha xx

thanks ladies i dont know what she was doing

and vinnypeanut she is a weirdo just like her father, so no need to say sorry hun x

certainly think she should be packing her bags!!! come-on Mya we cant wait to meeet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

certainly think she should be packing her bags!!! come-on Mya we cant wait to meeet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my friends said this the other day to me on FB about her packing her bags, she said thats why she was so quiet, altho you'd think she would be super active instead lol.

Maybe she packed them last night and is now having a sleep she's been quiet today, nothing new there tho lol

Yep i think definately packing her bags last night, had a leaving home party, few too many glasses of the bubbly stuff and today shes sleeping off her hangover!!
x

Yep i think definately packing her bags last night, had a leaving home party, few too many glasses of the bubbly stuff and today shes sleeping off her hangover!!
x

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

OMG thats so funny, you just described me on holiday lol!!! maybe she takes after me then lol x

x

ROFL :rofl: Vinnychesternutties your full of banter tonight!! hahahahahaha! have a nice terrys choc oranges mize hunny, that'l soon give her an energy boost :)

I said that she saw harry playing quiditch and fancied a game... maybe her finger was her little broom?? :lol: xxxxxxxxxx

x

ROFL :rofl: Vinnychesternutties your full of banter tonight!! hahahahahaha! have a nice terrys choc oranges mize hunny, that'l soon give her an energy boost :)

I said that she saw harry playing quiditch and fancied a game... maybe her finger was her little broom?? :lol: xxxxxxxxxx

her broom or her wand lol, well i will be watching another one tonight so will see what happens lol

lmao :rofl: omg my stumach!!!

OMG imagine if you'd have been watching E.T and the finger came out!!! omg!!!!!

x

her broom or her wand lol, well i will be watching another one tonight so will see what happens lol

"Wingardium Leviosa" with her wand.....and tadaaaaaaaa open cervix! hahaha.

x

"Wingardium Leviosa" with her wand.....and tadaaaaaaaa open cervix! hahaha.

I wish lol if only it was that easy lol

perhaps the ET route will work with fixing the owwwweeee after hehe

:rofl: eeeeeeeeeeee!! get a red marker pen out and dot the end so it has effect!! lmao!!!!!

hahahahahaha oh girls we need to grow up.....were going to be mummys!! haha!

grow up???? what is that lol.

besides i've already decided lee can be the disaplinery one i'm gonna be the fun one lol

:rofl: just getting it outa our systems eh girls??? hahahaha im still crying here!! think we scared all the third tri-ers off!!!! :rofl: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->