feeling bit bogged down today

readytogiveup

Reaction score
hi i know i wont be alone here when i say getting a little disheartened by all this ttc business. would love to go to the top of a mountain and scream,only trouble is by time get there wouldnt be able to breath:winkwink:. naffed off as been eating low fat for a month now and still the same bloody fatso was when i started:cry:,want to fall into vat of chocolate and eat myself to death:winkwink:. am getting more and more negative response when say TTC,am 44 but the way people talk you would think i was 84 !!:growlmad:. i consider myself a young 44,been told dont look it,i try to have a good laugh everyday:flower:,we walk miles at the weekend so not complete couch potato and think i have more get up and go than my daughters 24 and 26 and most of their mates. what i say to nay sayers is we are financially more secure,we own our own hope and we are very happy and contented, some of the young mums at the school are very stressy:wacko: and can be heard screeching at their off spring but most of what the kids do is down to no discipline:nope:... LET ME STRESS i know some lovely young parents who are great with their kids:thumbup:. we all know the sort of mum i am talking about, little miss should have her tubes tied and mr for gods sakes get a vasectomy.. more sperm cells than braincells:blush:.. as you can see feeling sorry for myself:cry:, thank you so much for taking the time to read this drivel and come on girls lets see some juicy BFPs young and old,do it for good mums everywhere :hugs:

Sometimes its good to vent, just try and stay positive and try not to focus on the age thing too much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->