feeling breathless ...

Pinkfly

Mum of 2 boys & Pink bump
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Feeling a bit sorry for myself tonight :cry:- Feel baby under my ribs now and feeling abit breathless and heavy...

I think baby has really had a growth spurt over the last couple of days and im feeling it Keep getting looooads of braxton hicks too :wacko:

Im sooooooooo tired all the time too and certainly have baby brain I just cannot concentrate on anything...

there - Moan over :dohh:

xxx

(30+5)

Oh yes, can I relate to all this! Moan away, hun! Getting up and down stairs to the loo is what knackers me.

hee hee what we like - YES my loo is downstairs too the times I have contemplated bringing a bucket to bed!! Lol - you only have a couple of weeks to go .. ;) xx

D'you know, I'm simply livid we don't have a downstairs cloakroom too :D We're supposed to be moving house after the baby's born and one of my new essential criteria is having a cloakroom in case I'm ever mad enough to do this all over again :p

Only a couple of weeks to go but considering she's supposed to be at least 2/5 engaged (well, she was at 36 weeks) I'm still breathless. I don't think she got the memo about dropping.

And the bucket to bed thing.....oh yes, can completely relate! I've no idea how I'll cope on the loo front in labour.

Try getting your OH (or someone else) to blow a raspberry where your baby is. Or putting a cold wet hand there. My OH does and she soon budges. :p Cheeky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->