Feeling calm

DollPosse

Reaction score
I feel so calm with this pregnancy. I'm really enjoying it. With my history of miscarriages I always spend my pregnancies worried and stressed out. This is a wonderful change. I'm going with the flow.

I was feeling lile that, enjoying each day. Today is the first I have felt like worried but that is because I am over thinking and relating to my loss in july. How far on are you? I am going by an early scan, 9 weeks 4days. Midwife said that could change by next scan.

I'm feeling the same way. I have this almost "knowing" that this one will be alright, whereas I didn't with the last two that did end up in miscarriages. Though I'll admit to freaking out at first because I had a bit of spotting on and off for the first week after finding out.

Good luck on your scan bubblz82!

I felt that with my Daughter after my losses and I'm just starting to get that feeling with this one too. Nice isn't it?! I often get grounded by seeing awful news and people feeling really worried on first tri board. Reminds me how I felt all of those times. But on the whole I feel good.

I'm feeling sort of along those lines. I feel more relaxed as either way I feel prepared, as I know the pain with what ill go through with another loss and I know I can come out the otherside. But at the same time I'm excited and have high hopes and feel thats 'this will be the one'. I get up tight somestimes dont get me wrong I am super nervous but I'm trying each day just to keep positive. That's all we can do. Come on rainbow babies for all of us!!!!

I had one day when I had no signs. I talked to my angel baby and this one and next im sick. I am so thankful of the sickness and all. Not many of friends and family are excited yet. They all nearly have me on bed rest lol. 2 more weeks and the excitement from others will come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->