Feeling cold, thirsty and crampy...anyone else?!!

Tinks84

Reaction score
Ok so this is our first month ttc and things are 'off', I really hope it's for a reason and not just crazy hormones for the heck of it! I think I'm about 10dpo based on ewcm and previous cycles. 7 dpo my bbt dropped from 98.2 to 96.9 and that day I had really sharp stabbing pains for about 10 minutes in my uterus followed by a strange warm sensation in the same spot. The next day my bbt was back up to 97.7, then 97.9 and today 98.4. I've heard that's a good sign? I've had strange 'symptoms' that I don't think are normal though, ever since the day with the bbt dip I've been insanely thirsty, I just can't get enough water and also I'm hot and cold but to extremes. The other night I was still awake at 4am because I was so cold, like my blood is running icy cold...my feet were like blocks of ice! I was wearing pj's, housecoat and thermal socks and I was still frozen...i normally don't wear anything! I can be freezing like that one minute and the next I'm stripped down to my underwear, in the same room, in a matter of minutes! I also have headaches everyday, tired, and my nipples itch on and off and have stabbing pains in my bbs but they don't actually hurt to touch. I'm also getting twinges and mild cramps in uterus, but that seems to have been ever since ovulation. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?! Does it sound like pregnancy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->