Feeling desperate!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilyjaylen2011

Reaction score
It's been a month now since I lost my first child at 17 weeks. It's depressing for me when I see babies now & I'm somewhere between wanting to cry & wanting to scream when I see so many people around me that are either pregnant or who have just had a baby. I really want to TTC but I'm a little scared. Is this normal. I haven't had a real cycle yet but we've decided to just go for it after two normal periods. Wish me luck!!!

So sorry for your loss xx

Course its normal, nature has deprived u of ur baby! I feel desperate n was only 5wks 3days, I cannot begin to imagine how strong u must have to be to cope when it happens later on.

Everything crossed for ur BFP very very soon. The ladies on here r awesome if u ever just need to vent!

Xxx

Really sorry for your loss.

It is totally normal. You are going to be nervous about another pregnancy but try to remember that the odds are greatly with you to have a healthy pregnancy next time. Try to think positive and I wish the best for you x

Do you have support group that you can join up? My sister miscarried her third baby at 13 weeks. Let me know if you want to see my sister's blog or some resources from her blog.

I hope that you can have a healthy baby the next time you conceive. :hugs: It's hard when you lose a baby at 17 weeks pregnant... You live the rest of your life thinking of the baby and what could have been. My sister still struggle from time to time with that- and it's been almost 2 years since it's happened.

Oh chicky I am so sorry :hugs:

I think all mummies of lost angels will have good and bad days for the rest of their lives. It is completely normal to feel angry, I have only recently gotten over the anger that a Loss brings.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about what could have been but I seriously think that we will get there and if it hadn't been for our loss we would never get to meet our future babies :hugs:

Your feelings are ALL completely normal & expected.... I too have that "pull" or desire to TTC again after my loss... You do what is right for you & your guy! Best of luck on the healing & baby makin'!!!! : O)

So sorry for your loss. Your feelings are normal. Sometimes I am so happy for people and I get excited when I see the little ones or their baby bumps. And at other times I am a mix between angry, sad, frustrated and who knows what else when I see them. It'll get easier with time. I have some of those same concerns about TTC again. Idk what I do if I miscarried again, so those feelings are mixed in there too.

Again, sorry for your loss and wishing you the best of luck TTC again!

Thanks guys for all the support and for helping me realize that I'm not 100% crazy LOL. I really really hope to have a postive pregnancy test soon. But that got me to thinking...do I want this baby so much just to fill the void of losing Jaylen? Is that even right?? I mean really...think about it.

It isn't replacing Jaylen! Jaylen will always hold a very special place in your heart as she was your first child.
This is simply adding to your family :hugs:

Oh hun, my niece was born 4 days after my ectopic was terminated in October 2010, and I tried so hard to be there for my sister in law! BUT it wasn't until mid January that I actually started enjoying seeing them and now I have to see them once a week! Not to mention being around my older niece and nephew all the time was difficult.

I started dating my hubby to be in January and we want a baby, that first month TTC all I could think was am I doing it just to replace the baby I lost, but the disappointment I felt this month (2nd cycle) when we got a BFN has made me realise I do want a baby - but nothing will ever replace my angel

We are all here if you need to chat x

Thanks guys for all the support and for helping me realize that I'm not 100% crazy LOL. I really really hope to have a postive pregnancy test soon. But that got me to thinking...do I want this baby so much just to fill the void of losing Jaylen? Is that even right?? I mean really...think about it.

Not replacing one but simply adding a new one. Just stay strong, pay attention to your body and try not to stress. Oh yeah, and take your vitamins. You'll be preggo in no time. In the meantime I'm sprinkling :dust: for luck!

We are here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->