Feeling desperate :(

angel jayvian

Reaction score
I decided to sent my babys body to get an autopsy I called today and still nothing I asked what will happen with the body after.. they said if I'm not going to have a funeral or a burial they are going to bury him some place were they bury bodies that are not claim. That made me so sad:( I couldn't stop crying. I don't know what to do.. I feel desperate .i cant give my baby a proper burial because there's no money I feel horrible :(.. I dont know what to do !!! Just had to let it all out thanks :'(

oh lovely I am so sorry. I dont really know what to suggest, is there anyone who could lend u the money, or a charity near you who raises money for baby burials, or maybe a bank loan.

Sending you big :hugs: I really hope things work out for you xxx

I'm so sorry. :( Every funeral home we heard of over here provide free funerals for babies. We paid for the plot (£600) but the coffin, cars etc were provided free. Do you not have anything like that there?

Hi,
I am so sorry for your loss. I see you are in New York, I am in Staten Island and the funeral homes here will charge you only 100 dollars for the priest and to bury your precious one. Resurrection Cemetery in Staten Island, New York will put your baby in a special place where my Ava is, all the babies have their own casket and are buried together and around are 5 huge stones with the names of our babies and we can go and make a little memorial under the stones or the huge statue there. it's beautiful. If you want the phone numbers let me know and I will send them to you. Like I said it will only cost 100 dollars for all this. The funeral home name is Scalia phone is 718-356-6363
Good Luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya hunni! Big hugs!!

Like above can u not borrow a bit of cash i know that round here,they provide stuff for baby that young....All we had to pay for was the plot xx

I would have a look for charities that might be able to help you sweetie :hugs: I know there are a few in the UK but there must be some in the US to.

If not then contact your funeral home and ask if they would consider a payment plan for you :hugs:

Oh Hon, that's awful - I can't help re US as I'm in NZ but again here the funeral home provided their services free of charge, it's what they do for wee babies and early losses - we paid for the tiny casket and we had them cremated so we can release the ashes somewhere nearer home (the hospital and funeral directors were 4 hrs from where we live), so paid the cramatorium fee which was so minimal. So it may be worth inquiring, you may be surprised. I hope you can find some help - Andypanda's thing sounds good? Hope you get something sorted, thinking of you at this rough time hon. xxx

I am so sorry hun. Inquire to see how much it will cost like AndyPanda suggested. I will gladly send some funds on my behalf to the funeral home you select. I'll help you in any way I can. Hugs.

I am so sorry hun. Inquire to see how much it will cost like AndyPanda suggested. I will gladly send some funds on my behalf to the funeral home you select. I'll help you in any way I can. Hugs.

That is so nice.. I will also help .. :hugs::hugs:

Aww, that's very nice of you too. I just can't imagine her poor little baby being buried in an unmarked place. Chin up Angel, we are here for you!

Thanks you guys ..iam goin tomorrow to the funeral home and find out the cost..i found a program that's going to help me with $900 and I have to.cone up with the rest..thanks againg girls iwill keep u guys updated .

The Hospital paid for mine because she wasnt Born alive :(

You girls are sweet.

Thanks you guys ..iam goin tomorrow to the funeral home and find out the cost..i found a program that's going to help me with $900 and I have to.cone up with the rest..thanks againg girls iwill keep u guys updated .

I hope that you can manage to sort something out. If not I am with the other girls and will give a little something to help x

You girls are sweet.

I hope that you can manage to sort something out. If not I am with the other girls and will give a little something to help x
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Completely breaks my heart.... I do not know of any other suggestions, other than what everyone else has already mentioned ... I didn't have to worry about that part, the hospital I delivered in took care of everything... all I had to pay for was her headstone...

Please keep us updated as to how much it will cost .. I will be more than happy to help.. Just let us know where to send payments and info doll .... Xoxo

Chin up, you are never alone .....

Completely breaks my heart.... I do not know of any other suggestions, other than what everyone else has already mentioned ... I didn't have to worry about that part, the hospital I delivered in took care of everything... all I had to pay for was her headstone...

Please keep us updated as to how much it will cost .. I will be more than happy to help.. Just let us know where to send payments and info doll .... Xoxo

Chin up, you are never alone .....

Kelly,
The hospital also made all the arrangements and all I had to do was pay the priest which was 100 bucks, I didn't buy a headstone cause we decided to bury Ava with all he babies and not in her own grave .They have 5 huge headstones with all the babies names on them and a saying from the bible. We were going to get a private headstone and bury her alone , but we decided against it and put her with the babies,.
The only way it could cost more than the 100 bucks is if angel jayvian (Sorry I don't know your name) is getting a private plot with a headstone.
Can I ask are they preserving the baby in the hospital ? And is it a private plot with a headstone? Again I will do all I can to help. XOXO

I'm so sorry for your loss my dear.

Is cremation an option for you? From what I understand, most funeral homes will cremate for free and place the remains in a temp container for you. The only cost would be an urn should you decide to buy one from them or online. There are many lovely ones online that are reasonably priced as well.

Our son was born at 16 weeks and the funeral home we called did everything -no charge.

I hope everything works out for you. ((hugs))

Hi,
I am so sorry for your loss. I see you are in New York, I am in Staten Island and the funeral homes here will charge you only 100 dollars for the priest and to bury your precious one. Resurrection Cemetery in Staten Island, New York will put your baby in a special place where my Ava is, all the babies have their own casket and are buried together and around are 5 huge stones with the names of our babies and we can go and make a little memorial under the stones or the huge statue there. it's beautiful. If you want the phone numbers let me know and I will send them to you. Like I said it will only cost 100 dollars for all this. The funeral home name is Scalia phone is 718-356-6363

Hey andypanda ..
I live in the bronx I dont know how far but I dont mind I will travel for my baby to have a place where he belongs..you said the hospital paid for everything? Is it a type of program?

Hi,

Hey andypanda ..
I live in the bronx I dont know how far but I dont mind I will travel for my baby to have a place where he belongs..you said the hospital paid for everything? Is it a type of program?

No, the hospital didn't pay, they set it up. All you have to do is call the funeral home and tell them what happened and where the body is, I am assuming it is in the hospital? They cover it all and then they will bury the baby in Resurrection Cemetery with all the other babies , that is where my Ava is. It will cost about 100 dollars for the priest./ However if you want to bury your baby in their own plot and their own headstone then you are talking a lot of money. The plot is about 2500 to 3000 and then the headstones range for 1500 and up, is that what you mean to do or would you want to do what I did with Ava?
All you have to do is call that number I posted earlier in the thread and they will do the rest? I just was not sure what you wanted to do?
XOOX

Hi,

Hey andypanda ..

No, the hospital didn't pay, they set it up. All you have to do is call the funeral home and tell them what happened and where the body is, I am assuming it is in the hospital? They cover it all and then they will bury the baby in Resurrection Cemetery with all the other babies , that is where my Ava is. It will cost about 100 dollars for the priest./ However if you want to bury your baby in their own plot and their own headstone then you are talking a lot of money. The plot is about 2500 to 3000 and then the headstones range for 1500 and up, is that what you mean to do or would you want to do what I did with Ava?
All you have to do is call that number I posted earlier in the thread and they will do the rest? I just was not sure what you wanted to do?
XOOX
Thank you iam so happy now I called and made all arrangements .the funeral is going to pick up my baby today from the hospital. All I have to pay is $100 +$41 for the permit..thank you so much. And thanks to everyone !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->