Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@elencor oh honey I will be praying honey. Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

@gigglebox in my ideal world I’ll wait until my period is a week late to test. But of course the day I got a positive opk I ordered easy@home and frers, . Because Amazon takes 7-10 days here usually. Gone are the days of same-day/next day ordering! It’s for the best… I’m less impulsive when I can’t get something immediately.

The thing is I love the thrill of an early bfp but then I’m petrified over-analyzing progression, panicking over spotting (happens a lot in the early days for me) etc. I’d rather just wait a while and keep the hope alive or get AF.

Hello,

I’ve been wanting to write here for a couple of days but didn’t know how to say it. Just want to say that these days reading this thread has been cheering me up and taking my mind off problems for a moment. Three days ago they found a mass in my abdomen and might be a serious cancer. Might be something benign too, I’ll have the results of MRI and biopsy in a week or so. I’m so so scared. I’ll be ovulating probably this weekend but of course we’ve stopped TTC for the moment. There’s nothing I wish more than to get good news and just resuming thinking about baby #2. Anyway just wanted to tell someone, as I haven’t told anyone but my husband and boss for the moment.

Also, unfortunately my sil has probably had a miscarriage. She started bleeding a few days ago, went to the doctor who told her the embryo was still there but it looked bad. She continued to bleed and having a lot of pain for a day and then stopped, haven’t bled since. Do you think the baby might still be there? She is about 7 weeks now.
Shame to hear you’re going through so many things right now. I’ll keep you and your sil in my prayers for comfort.

Please let us know when you get results.

@elencor oh honey I will be praying honey. Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

@gigglebox in my ideal world I’ll wait until my period is a week late to test. But of course the day I got a positive opk I ordered easy@home and frers, . Because Amazon takes 7-10 days here usually. Gone are the days of same-day/next day ordering! It’s for the best… I’m less impulsive when I can’t get something immediately.

The thing is I love the thrill of an early bfp but then I’m petrified over-analyzing progression, panicking over spotting (happens a lot in the early days for me) etc. I’d rather just wait a while and keep the hope alive or get AF.
Oh I can completely relate to that! I wish I could be one of those stories of the women who find out they’re pregnant by peeing on a stick and it’s a BLARING positive! Hahaha
I just get too excited. I’m either breastfeeding so getting pregnant is just not really happening, or I’m actively ttc and way too curious to know asap. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->