Feeling despondent

CKJ

Reaction score
Having a 'meh' day. Know it was daft to hope for another little bean in the first month but I remained hopeful. However AF 'should' be due shortly and right now I don't feel pmtish OR in the slightest bit pregnant! Prob my cycle is a bit warped and I know it might b more likely to happen after AF has taken place but it's all driving me a little batty!! Can't stop thinking 'oh I might be-no I'm not-I wish I was' etc etc and all the while life has to go on as normal. Feel like I'm going quietly mad on the inside while outside nothing appears wrong :-S

I know exactly how u feel, I'm symptom spotting continuously. Going slowly crazy!

I'm sorry- I know the first month ESPECIALLY sucks because you have NO clue what is going on!! The 1 thing I try to remember when I mc and wanted to try- was if it didn't happen right away, its bc my body isn't ready.. and I got AF today .. my first one.. and I am very ok with it because I know I'm better off not getting preggo that first month anyway. Whatever is meant to happen and whatever your body is ready for- it will! :hugs:

Thanks guys xx

You r right of course! AF is due today and no sign yet but who knows when I really ovulated (I thought I knew but couldve been wishful thinking!) so just got to wait it out I guess. Any other month I'd test and check but this month whether I'm preg or not I don't want to-either im not preg n itll come, if I ovulated later I cud still b preg n it wud b too early to tell OR I AM preg in which case I want to remain ignorant for longer this time, as had I not tested last month I'd hav just thought my period was 2weeks late n that it was a heavier one y'know?

So it would seem once again patience, the quality I have never possessed, is the key!! Lol

Good luck to you both!
Xxxxx

Just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel.
:hugs:
Its tough after a mc when you don't know what your body is doing :nope:

Just wanted to re-iterate i know exactly how you feel. it's been 7 months since my MC and i still remember the emtional rollercoaster of that first month waiting for a BFP or AF and trying not to get your hopes up too much! its so difficult but i do think even if you dont get your BFP and you finally get AF you will feel some kind of relief that it arrived and your cycle is returning to somewhere near normal. best wishes xx

The uncertainty is def the worst! My AF hasn't shown up yet n had a few "symptoms" but think they may b in my head! Don't want to test anytime soon to save the heartache of a negative or the worry of an early positive so just trying to wait it out! My OH said exactly the same thing-that if n when AF comes see it as a positive that my cycles back to normal n we can crack on again next month so every time I feel a cramp n think "here she comes" with a sigh I try n make myself go "but that's a GOOD thing bring it on" I think I must just accept that the first month is a right b***h!

Hugs to all
Xx

The uncertainty is def the worst! My AF hasn't shown up yet n had a few "symptoms" but think they may b in my head! Don't want to test anytime soon to save the heartache of a negative or the worry of an early positive so just trying to wait it out! My OH said exactly the same thing-that if n when AF comes see it as a positive that my cycles back to normal n we can crack on again next month so every time I feel a cramp n think "here she comes" with a sigh I try n make myself go "but that's a GOOD thing bring it on" I think I must just accept that the first month is a right b***h!

Hugs to all
Xx

Have to agree chick, my OH also says once she's been amd gone we can get back on the TTC wagon so to speak!

It'll be four weeks tomorrow since my ERPC and I'm hoping she comes this week. I did test and it came up negative, went to throw it away half hour later and it had a faint pink line although I know it's an EVAP more than wishful thinking :hugs:

XxX

U cant help but be hopeful w things like that can u? Its why im avoiding testing as even if it was neg id prob think "well it MIGHT b too early to tell etc etc!" I hope AF comes for u extra quick honey!!

We have been trying this month as Dr said as it was an early mc n I only bled for 4 days that it was fine to do. So there's a possibility but I'm trying to remain realistic that my body may well chose to give itself a break this month!

Fx'd for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->