Feeling down and anxious!

susywoosy

Mum of two!
Reaction score
Hi girls this may seem strange as i planned for and want this pregnancy but for last few days i have been feeling very stressed at work and really emotional.

I am feeling very low and i'm constantly anxious. I'm aware that i am worrying i'll lose this LO to m/c too but cant shake this horrible low mood and constant anxiousness. Is anyone else feeling like this? Could it just b hormones and hopefully my mood will pick up in a few days?

I just feel that the excitement i had with previous 2 pregnancies (both ended in m/c) isnt there this time. Do u think my mind might b trying to protect itself from possibility that this pregnancy might end in m/c too?

Sorry for depressing post but needed to get these feelings out. Feel like i'm on verge of tears all the time. Cant talk to DH as i'm worried he'll think i'm regretting getting pregnant again. Which i'm not. Just sick of feeling bad xxx

:hugs:

I think it's completely understandable to feel down and anxious about a pregnancy - particularly given what you have been through in the past.

Try not to be so hard on yourself. Bad feelings won't harm your baby - but you will make yourself feel worse if you keep beating yourself up.

Can I suggest that you look for support in the 'pregnancy after a loss' forum. I'm sure the women who post there will know exactly what you are going through and will be able to give great advice.

If you want to cry let it out - I sometimes think a good cry does you good.

Be gentle with yourself.

I know I'm feeling a little down. We've been trying since 06. Finally got pg but lost the baby in January. Just found out I'm pg again and I'm basically a ball of nerves. I want to be excited...but I want to see the baby first.

You're only human, and it's human nature to be anxious about the unknown, right? And it doesn't help having these crazy hormones changing our moods on a dime! Happy, sad, angry, scared, excited...and that's just this past hour! LOL

I bet your hubby would be fine telling him how you`re feeling - maybe he`s feeling a bit of your anxiousness as well - in his own manly way ;)

Take care of yourself, and I hope you`re feeling better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->