• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling down and depressed, needing some encouragement

Kymmy

Reaction score
hello everyone, i"m started my 2WW and have been feeling all sorts of ups and downs and strange emotions rushing at me ever since stopping my last clomid. I've been feeling lightheaded, tired and nauseus since about day 11/ day 12. Along with that flashes of heat (like hot flashes I guess) and my emotions are very unpredictable that it's even taken me back by surprise.
I've been feeling very "heavy" in the uterine area too and constipated.

I am a nurse, and I work on a very stressful unit at work, with minimum support from management.

Now on top of that, I had a physical beginning of April and found out I have a heart murmur. My OBGYN told me i'm in the starting stages of early menopause (hence the OBGYN starting me on Clomid) which I found out at the beginnig of April too. :cry:
Yesterday I went for my echocardiogram and since the test I've realized how emotional and scared I am over what the results may be. :cry::cry::cry:

I am pretty sure a lot of my symptoms are stress related. My emotions are all over the place and right now i'm just in a very sad place b/c I feel like I'm about 20 yrs ahead health wise (I'm 34, with my problems I feel like I should be 54) with heart problems and early menopause. I dont feel very good about myself and have recently been crying at the drop of a pin....
The other night I woke up in the middle of the night to be sick and I'm so bloated my clothes dont fit right.:sick::sad1:

I'm not asking for answers, I think I just need to vent. My friends and family dont really know too much about what's going on with me b/c I dont want to worry them. I havn't even told them that i've started clomid and want to try for a baby. I'm just hoping that maybe I'm am pregnant b/c that would give me something to be happy about right now.....but my gut tells me I'm prob just overworked and emotionally drained.

Thanks for listening everyone.

oh poor you xx

Sorry your feeling down, and this is the best place to vent as people here understand and feel the same.

Sorry to hear about your health problems, but fx'd clomid works for you and you get your bfp very soon.

I know its easier said then done but try to keep thinking positive thoughts and it might just help to cheer you up a little.

Good Luck hun xx

I didn't want to read and run but, I'm a nurse too i understand how stressful our jobs can be hun:hugs: If you need anyone to talk to shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->