Feeling down and would love some advice!

Joeybunny

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would love some advice!

I came off cerazette in July and haven't had a period since.

However the weirdest bit of all is that every 4 weeks TO THE DAY I get positive opk tests. Literally every 4 weeks on the dot. But no period! And negative preg tests.

Wondering if anyone has had a similar thing. I did go to the doctor (oh insisted) and had blood tests which were all normal. They said to me I had signs of pcos however doctor wasn't convinced I actually had pcos as normal bloods and I have a normal bmi.

All very strange! So would love some advice as this constant waiting for a period or a positive opk is really depressing.

Won't your doc jump start your period using meds?... Atleast that would get the ball rolling?.. sorry I aint much help, maybe some of the other ladies will have more advice to offer but gl ! :)

The doc was pretty unhelpful :( she said she could give me some progesterone but wasn't sure if that would help or not so she decided to not give it and tell me to just keep waiting :(

The doctor should do a ultrasound of your ovaries before ruling out PCOS. and your doctor could have given you provera to make your cycle start. if this one wont I would find a doctor who will.

I would definitely go bk and ask if your doc can induce your period ... And maybe run some tests to see if you are ovulating? (After the induced cycle)..sometimes are bodies need a kick up the but! Then take it from there you really do need to tell the doctors what YOU want done! I had a terrible time with mine not listening!, in the end I changed docs and have finally got the ball in my court ! .. Hope things get sorted for u hun x

I've had a scan which showed polycystic ovaries. The doc just didn't know what she was doing tbh. I think I Deffo need to get a second opinion as I really do want them to give me something so I can at least know it's being sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->