feeling down for no reason

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
i don't know what's wrong with me. i'm right in the middle of my fertile window, got a peak in my cbfm but for some reason i already think that is a lost battle??! i was fine a couple of days ago, but today i have no energy or hope. i've been obssesing about the whole age/ttc for the last week and is doing me no good. :nope:

i really need a lift!!

i don't know what's wrong with me. i'm right in the middle of my fertile window, got a peak in my cbfm but for some reason i already think that is a lost battle??! i was fine a couple of days ago, but today i have no energy or hope. i've been obssesing about the whole age/ttc for the last week and is doing me no good. :nope:

i really need a lift!!

I know what you're saying, Kosh. It is hard, but remember there are statistics to prove it can happen and it will! It just takes us a little longer. Keep telling yourself that practice makes perfect, and in the end you will have a perfect little one to hold and cherish! :hugs:

thanks graceface, i really needed that :flower: (it made me cry but i somehow feel better now!)
i guess it is one of those days - plus listening to my colleague talk about her pregnancy did not help! :growlmad:

thanks graceface, i really needed that :flower: (it made me cry but i somehow feel better now!)
i guess it is one of those days - plus listening to my colleague talk about her pregnancy did not help! :growlmad:

Aw! I'm glad you feel better!

I'm on cloud nine because one of my dear friends (41, soon 42) who has been ttc for a year now is looking at a triphasic chart this month! We'll be blessed very soon to! :hugs:

I'm on cloud nine because one of my dear friends (41, soon 42) who has been ttc for a year now is looking at a triphasic chart this month! We'll be blessed very soon to! :hugs:

i don't temp so i don't know what a triphasic chart is :shrug:
but i guess that it's good news! :hugs:

i don't temp so i don't know what a triphasic chart is :shrug:
but i guess that it's good news! :hugs:

I'll be charting next cycle and I'm probably going to pick up soy iso's as well. Can't hurt and I want to feel ovulation pains like I used to. It'll make me feel like I'm doing something to move forward instead of waiting it out.

I'll be charting next cycle and I'm probably going to pick up soy iso's as well. Can't hurt and I want to feel ovulation pains like I used to. It'll make me feel like I'm doing something to move forward instead of waiting it out.

good luck!! :flower:

I hate the feeling that it hasnt worked, i cant decide if its a genuine gut feeling or if ive become negative or if im just over-reacting !! I promised to stay off this site during the 2ww. I was going to stop myself thinking about it but here i am again.

I hate the feeling that it hasnt worked, i cant decide if its a genuine gut feeling or if ive become negative or if im just over-reacting !! I promised to stay off this site during the 2ww. I was going to stop myself thinking about it but here i am again.

i definitely know what you're saying, i've just promised i will not come to the forum for a couple of days until i manage to finish some important presentation I have at work. i find that if i am not feeling well, searching through threads gets me into a depressing cycle sometimes.
so if you think that you need to stay off the site - go away! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

Hope you dont mind me joining.....

It's a personal view/belief............ I think that if you promise to be away from this place and keep turning back, it's for a reason. The reason being that you know you will get some sort of uplift from here that will either put you at ease or put a smile to your face.

I personally think it's always good to be around such places at a time when you cannot manage your feelings or stress.

I'm in exactly the same boat as any of you on this site. I have been trying hard but have been ending up with nothing but BFN's since the past month. I am almost due my next AF but no signs of it what so ever!!!

I'm just so curious as I am experiencing all the symptoms but yet am drowned by BFN's. Been to doctor today. She did a urine test, BFN!!! I will be going in again next week for a blood sample, let's see what that says.

She told me if the blood sample is negative it means I am not pregnant, but I believe to have known that sometimes hcg levels take time to build up in some women and that it can take upto 7-8 weeks since LMP till a test shows positive. I am 6 weeks late since my LMP so let's see what happens next week, if not the week after as I am due my AF!!!!

It has to be one or the other otherwise it's gonna have to be a scan!!!

It's a personal view/belief............ I think that if you promise to be away from this place and keep turning back, it's for a reason. The reason being that you know you will get some sort of uplift from here that will either put you at ease or put a smile to your face.

totally agree. this place does help me a lot, and i'm most grateful for all the help/advise/encouragement from all the ladies in here. but believe me that sometimes i can get very obsessive about things and i really need a break from my obsession (whatever that is at the time), otherwise i can't function anymore. :nope:

She told me if the blood sample is negative it means I am not pregnant, but I believe to have known that sometimes hcg levels take time to build up in some women and that it can take upto 7-8 weeks since LMP till a test shows positive.

i think it can take sometime for the hgc to show positive in urine, but that it should def show in blood. in normal pregnancies hcg levels in blood should approx double every 2 days.

good luck! :flower:

Thank you, Kosh. I wish you the very best as well! :hugs:

37 n Patient, what you said is very true!

i hope nooone took what i said about staying away from the site in the wrong way. of course it's great to come here for support (and find it!) i was mainly refering at certain behavoiurs that I have when i am really down that I need to try to avoid. something that catcatcat said made me think she might be similar.

anyway, back to work now!
feeling sooo much better today.
you're all great ladies!! :hugs:

Good luck everyone, were all in the same boat and it saves boring friends with the subject x

i hope nooone took what i said about staying away from the site in the wrong way. of course it's great to come here for support (and find it!) i was mainly refering at certain behavoiurs that I have when i am really down that I need to try to avoid. something that catcatcat said made me think she might be similar.

anyway, back to work now!
feeling sooo much better today.
you're all great ladies!! :hugs:

Deff did not take it the wrong way, i know exactly what u mean. I managed to conceive 3 times previously without consulting the internet the first time of trying so there could be a lesson there. X

Kosh - we must be alike i obsess too when i set my mind to something i concentrate on it really badly till its done. But with baby making its so frustrating as u cant do much to hurry it. So many ppl give up for a mth or go on holiday and it just happens. X

I know how you feel kosh - I'm bang slap in my most fertile period and I don't have much hope for a :bfp: this month already - and realistically thats not even determined yet. I think its a little bit of self preservation so if I do get nothing I can say I expected nothing!

We will get there - sometime :hugs:

I think its a little bit of self preservation so if I do get nothing I can say I expected nothing!

very very true!

i feel much better today anyway, hope you feel better too and manage to make the most of the fertile window. good luck! :flower:

Kosh - we must be alike i obsess too when i set my mind to something i concentrate on it really badly till its done. But with baby making its so frustrating as u cant do much to hurry it.

exactly - it is so frustrating to know that you're doing your best and still it is not 'good enough'!

good luck to you! :flower:

I know how you feel kosh - I'm bang slap in my most fertile period and I don't have much hope for a :bfp: this month already - and realistically thats not even determined yet. I think its a little bit of self preservation so if I do get nothing I can say I expected nothing!

We will get there - sometime :hugs:

have a look at a post called "Have you read this?" posted by Indigo77

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"