Feeling down - sorry rant :(

T

thedog

So im 11 dpo today and since 9dpo ive gotten what i thought were positives on internet cheapies, only im reading about evap lines and im worried that is what they are, because the line didnt show till wayy after 5 minutes.

Gutted.
I thought i might of been pregnant too, anyways ive run out of tests now so i cant keep testing (ive used 11 in the past 4 days (hehehe) what a nutter i am!:haha:

Anyway sorry for the quick moan i really needed to get that off my chest, OH is getting abit fed up of my obsession :dohh:

:dust::dust:

hi, i knw its too exciting... an the 2ww feels like 4eva, but really u r best of waitin the 14days b4 testing, as when u pg u only start realeasing hormaon about 8dpo so would b too weak to show esp on cheapies...i think 1st responce is 1 of the better ones to use if u testing early, an even that could say neg even when u r if u test too early. Sooo if ya cant wait to test, id go 4 1st response...an only test with ur 1st morn pee...after 14dpo u can test with any pee...x good luck...x

I think in future im gonna try really hard to not test before AF shows up because its just too dissapointing.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->