Feeling down :(

Expecting1

Reaction score
Today the Midwife told me I have Diastasis (the separation of the ab muscles) and it's been causing a bit of pain. I have to wear support pant things to keep my belly tight and I can't use my ab muscles.... Not too bad, but.. It's making me sad because these support pants make my bump look about a month smaller :sad1:

I got some "Ahh Bras" today (those seamless wireless support bras you see on TV) I got mine for $7.99 each :happydance: I tried them on in store and wasn't too disappointed but I started wearing one and I just felt so flat. My silly brain has convinced me that I'm only comfortable in my '"Bombshell" Adds 2 sizes' padded bras and having a good look in the mirror at home with my shirt on over it I feel like they've gone walk-abouts :sad1: I'm a 12B and really only filled a little bit only gone from 12B to 14B since being pregnant.... REALLY looking forward to those 'breast feeding boobies'!!!!!

In relation to the small boobs - I managed to find a nice maternity singlet :) It's one with the bunching on the sides, I love it, it's a 14 which fits perfect in length and over my bump...But.. It's all loose and saggy around my boobs. I have the right abdomen for a size 14 but not the right size with the 'girls' and it makes my new shirt look like poo :sad1:

I'm also taking a week off my ticker and my calendars going from 28 to 27. The midwife is confident enough with the measurements from my 10wk instead of my 12wk so I'll be due on the 13th instead of the 7th..... Bit sad because its another week we don't get to see Him :sad1: but it's another week I get to be pregnant :)

We were told today we wont be seeing Tanner again until he's born... I guess that's great because it means nothing's wrong but we can't afford to get a private scan and I'm a little upset because I want to see Him and I would of loved to get some good pics of his little face :sad1:

My legs have started swelling if I stand for too long to that pretty much means I'm a couch potato now.... really starting to hurt my back but at least I can feel Tanner kicking away while I'm in my chair.

We can't seem to save any money (the things I bought today, my Mum gave me some money because they were to do with my pregnancy) but hubs just can't quit smoking.... If he tries he gets so angry and we fight so bad, I've tried everything but he always seems to say enough to get me to fight back. I've told him we can't afford it because we NEED to save but no, we cant manage to save anything :cry: My dad's the same when he tries to quit and my mum says "it's better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable" and I agree it's just I really wanted to do a little shopping spree when we go away in June.

Ummm what else lol. We rescued a fighting rooster on mother's day and we made Him a coop but as soon as it's dark he tries to escape :( he has food and shelter and ends up falling asleep in his house anyway but I just wish he knew that if he gets out, the dogs will eat him :(

Well hey, at least I passed my GTT today :shrug:

Thanks for reading :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"