Feeling down...

anniecrock

Reaction score
Happy Easter everyone who celebrates!! Feeling a little down and trying to remain positive. Despite great HCG numbers, I'm feeling fairly symptomless and was definitely sick in my last pregnancy....trying to remember when it started but feel like it was by now. Have an ultrasound this coming Thursday....so will know more then...just needed to vent to people who understand!!!thanks for reading :nope:

This pregnancy I got it early. With my daughter I got it about 7 weeks. No symptoms doesn't mean anything bad. All pregnancies are different. Give it time I am sure some will come

Thanks notmommyyet....trying to remember each pregnancy is different but with four losses under my belt,it's hard!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

With DS I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever. I felt exactly the same as I did before I got pregnant.

At about 9 weeks.. I had nausea kick in where I basically felt seasick the entire time. And then after a few weeks or so, that passed.

Then I didn't get any other sickness until around 2nd tri when I'd randomly throw up after a prenatal sometimes. :haha:

Having said that? THIS time around I am very sick and symptoms kicked in super early and have just seemed to get worse by the day.

So just remember, every pregnancy is quite different. Sickness may kick in later on for you, or you may luck out and not have any sickness this time around.

Congrats on your pregnancy anniecrock and other mums-to-be! Hope you get some symptoms just to have the reassurance, nothing major hopefully, just a little bit. God bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I just love your avatar photo! Try to stay positive until your next scan hun and hang in there. Once you get to around 9-10 weeks consider getting a doppler...my symptoms came and went so having it was a huge relief for me personally. :hugs:

All pregnancies are different. Dont worry :) i dont have many symptoms either and my baby is measuring ahead by a few days. Your little one is most likely good and healthy.

thank you ladies - i have moments of blah, but not anything like my last pregnancy at all. just keep trying to say to myself "every pregnancy is different" and my hcg/progesterone counts were perfect. AHHHH! thursday cannot come soon enough!

pandi - thank you...i love my avatar photo too :haha: and don't worry, i already have one from my last pregnancy. best invention, EVER! :)

With my daughter I had sickness before I even got my BFP, with my son I barely had any throughout the whole pregnancy, I'm currently 5w+3d and have nothing so far. It isn't necessarily a bad thing so try not to worry :hugs:

All pregnancies really are so different. I didn't believe it either as I presumed my body would work in exactly the same way but that hasn't been the case for me at all! I know hard it is with losses, you totally lose that innocence. Try and take it day by day - tell yourself each morning 'today I am pregnant' and try to enjoy the moment as much as possible :flower:

I agree. My first pregnancy I thought I had symptoms, but it was the odd twinge really. This time I have constant nausea like motion sickness. If the pregnancies were the other way around I would have been similar to you.

Try not to worry xxx

thank you AGAIN for all of the fabulous support. i really appreciate it!! :hugs:

Hey everyone - wanted to come back and update my post. Just got back from our viability scan...heard the beautiful heartbeat (144) - I'm 6 weeks, 6 days...but measuring 7 weeks, 2 days. All looks fabulous...of course I had to attach the scan picture :happydance:

IMG954784.jpg

Yay, that's fabulous news. :) and a lovely scan pic too. What a relief for you x x x

Yay!!! I guess you can appreciate the lack of symptoms now!! :)

hahaha YUP!! although, i will admit that they are starting to creep in a bit here and there, but nothing like my first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->