Feeling Down

FrothyBunny

Just The 2 of Us
Reaction score
i know i probably shouldn't, we haven't moved in together, and we're not financially stable and lots of other things that my OH would list as good reasons for my AF arriving. but right now i'm just close to tears, i really thought it had happened, i'd been feeling so ill and had so many symptoms and then when it didn't arrive Saturday, i was a bit shocked, Sunday i began to hope and this morning i suddenly thought i'm not out, i was right i AM preg, but now there's little clots and the colours darkened i just feel so stupid and silly for letting my hopes get so far up in the scheme of things
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Honey don't panic, i had several bouts of bleeding when i was pregnant with Poppy (as i'd had previous mc's i was beside myself) but everything was fine. My earliest bleed was really heavy and contained big clots too. Get yourself to the docs sweetie and let us know how you are xxxxx

Ahhh hun. I am sorry. I am the same every month. Even when my af is on time (or early like on sunday).

Lots of hugs for you and I hope you feel better soon. We will all get there one day.

xxx

Have i read that wrong? Did you do a test?xx

i did one on saturday which would have been 13 or 14 dpo, which was bfn, was hoping if the bleed stayed light i'd do one towards the end of the week
:cry::cry:

Oh sweetie i'm so sorry. Big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"