Feeling fed up and need a hug!!

ticklemonster

Reaction score
Well today i really am feeling sorry for myself. Have got a stinking cold and sore throat and to make it even worse i can hardly walk due to my SPD! ( although i should say prob my own fault as i wore high heels to go out in last night )

Just wanna stay curled up in bed all day but i can't as i have my 5 year old step son here whilst my OH is at work!

Sorry for the mini rant xxxxx

:hugs::hugs: There you go. Try and rest as much as you can today, I know it's hard having somebody to look after, but you need to look after that pelvis of yours too especially if you over did it last night x

:hugs: definitely try to rest - hope you had fun on your night out though :) :hugs:

It was my works christmas do.......was home by 11 as i was tired out xx

aww hun :hugs: i know its hard but we dont have long left now!!!! Im feeling the same today! I was gunna text you asking how u were earlyer but got disracted by charlie! Know were i am if u need a moan :) xx

I can totally understand. I've had a cold for the past two weeks, I can't imagine having to deal with a 5 year old as well! Try and get some rest if you can.

aww hun :hugs: i know its hard but we dont have long left now!!!! Im feeling the same today! I was gunna text you asking how u were earlyer but got disracted by charlie! Know were i am if u need a moan :) xx

I just wish it was over now, today has been the worse with my spd, still can hardly move. Managed to go out in car to pick OH up but then couldn't get out the car. lol. Now i'm all wrapped up on the sofa all cozy trying to get comfy. But as soon as i stand up i'm like a cripple. Oh the joys!!!

i know im the same its awful i think its worse that i really need too do my house work for everyone cummin for christmas but i just CANT! have to get it done tomorrow if it kills me! OH's been kicked out of bed now anyway hes in the spare room i cant sleep with him i wake up in SO much pain i dont wake up in half as much pain when hes in the other room poor lad! hes back in my bed for xmas tho since we have family staying that should be fun im gunna be in agony! at least i'll have my mam here too look after me annyway! Just think they could come any time after 37 weeks really which is only 11 more days...make u feel better?? x

It sure does, i may have to kick my other half out of bed tonight! Haha but its so cold sleeping alone.

Really looking forward to baby arriving now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"