Feeling hopeless need support....

Viola77

Mommy of Julia and TTC
Reaction score
so I have been ttc#2 since march of 2010. my fs believes I have pcos so he put me on clomid and this is my first month. I haven't gotten af yet but all tests are bfn and I don't know if clomid can lengthen your cycle or not.
my doc said to wait a couple days and test again. but I feel awful cause I tested today and I don't think it's ever gonna happen. :-(
thank you for listening hugs to all and lots of dust

I have heard that Clomid is more successful on Cycle #2?

Hope that's true xxx

My husband and I have been trying to conceive baby #2 since March of 2009...We've both been tested and everything looks normal...sperm count, estrogen levels, hormone levels, etc. My doctor prescribed Clomid and last month was my 2nd round of pills and yet again no luck. The pills give me horrible side effects that I've decided to not go for a 3rd time...I'm losing hope and just want it to happen so bad that I am stressed out...and being stressed isn't helping. I've lost weight and am losing my mind. My best friend started trying with me after I had already been trying for a year and within 5 months she got pregnant and is due this week. Its heartbreaking, frustrating, confusing and so many other emotions I can't even explain. I'm sure anyone who is going through this can relate. I just keep searching for answers and explanations as to why we can get pregnant. Especially when I see teenagers on TV having babies or drug addicts bringing babies into the world...I get mad and think why not us?!? We are good people and a healthy family...I guess I'm just looking for support and some words of encouragement...Thank you for listening to my rant

I feel hopeless too. :( I'm on my first cycle with clomid and my progesterone levels were not good at all. 6.66 when a good number on clomid is around 15. I know exactly how you feel mpb about people getting pregnant at the drop of a hat. I get so angry sometimes, but can't help it. Viola: I know with my previous pregnancies with clomid that it helped me be more regular. My cycles were always few and far between. As far as what puppycat says I believe is somewhat true. My DD was conceived on my second round of clomid.

Hugs to all and lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->