Feeling HUGE already #2

.Shopaholic.

Pregnant (Expecting No 2)
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm not quite sure how far along I am (clear blue digi says 2-3 weeks) but I have been so massively bloated this week and feel absolutely massive already! No other symptoms other than tiredness! Has this been the same for any other mummies with their second or more?

I didn't show until I was about 6/7 months with my first so this has come as a shock haha!

Thanks,

Em x

i no how you feel with the bloat i was extremely bloated, im almost 11 weeks and already my clothes are tight. i cant fit my work skirt and im already in black leggings and yoga pants haha.

I am around 6-7 weeks and already got a little bump going on! With my first I was showing at 11 weeks.. so I'm not TOO surprised.. but still feels way too early! Even if it is just bloat for now!

Yes! Me! On my third though. I had a big tummy by 7 weeks and assumed it was a bloat thing, it's only gotten bigger each week and now my uterus is 3cm above my belly button and I look about 25 weeks pregnant.

In the morning I have a tiny bump, but in the evening - hello bloat :D And I look 5 months pregnant.

I have a bump with number 2, much earlier than DD!

the bloatedness also just started for me and I look 4 months pregnant clearblue also says 2-3weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->