Feeling impatient

redrose89

Reaction score
I'm so lost right now. AF came...and I feel as if I'm in mourning all over again. This is my 3rd cycle since my miscarriage. First cycle, Af came and went. It was ok, I knew I had other chances. Second cycle, I got a chemical pregnancy. It hurt but not as much as the miscarriage. This cycle, I just knew there was a little bean...I knew it but somehow I was wrong. I'm just so tired of waiting for my little darling. I feel like I've been trying forever, when I know, logically, it hasnt been that long. I did everything this cycle. I didnt drink anything but water. I kept myself stress free. Wasn't lifting things. I was doing everything I could to make sure I got pregnant. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Everyone around me is pregnant, getting pregnant, or just had their baby. When will it be my turn??? To make matters worse, no one knows I'm ttc so I can't even talk about it with anyone. I called out of work today, because I just feel so depressed about this.

Sorry about this...Just needed to vent. Thanks for dealing with the craziness.

Massive hugs to you hun. We had a miscarriage last year and it felt like forever waiting to get that BFP again. You are doing all you can sweetie, try and keep positive, i'm sure it will happen for you soon. Keeping my fingers crossed xxx

I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:

I pretty much could've written this too. We lost our firsts at almost the same time. I got AF the next cycle, and then got pregnant on the next. But lost it a week later. It really does suck. I'm sick of seeing people posting belly pictures and FB announcements. I just want it to be my turn. I'm almost pretty close to deactivating my FB account, because there's way too many people on there complaining about their heartburn, or their backaches, or their insomnia. I would KILL to have that right now.

But it will be our turn. I've said this many times on here, but we will get our forever baby's. And it will be so much sweeter for us. We've had to endure so much to get them, and we'll cherish and love every aspect of our pregnancy.

Hang in there :hugs:

I seriously could just tap my fingers all day long but the best thing to do is try and keep yourself busy :) It will happen soon hunny don't get disheartened although I know it's hard, gotta stay positive better for you and your soon to be little bean xx

I'm so sorry for your loss! It is so hard to be patient. I hope that you will get your longed for baby soon! Hugs!

:hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss
I am going through the same things- I have been TTC since my ectopic- and still nothing- The first time around I got pregnant first try.. that leaded to an ectopic and the loss of my precious little baby :cry:
and since then I have been really trying and nothing :cry: i dont know what it's so hard for me this time around
My fingers are crossed that you get a BFP soon!! :hugs:

You're not alone hun :hugs: I am in my first cycle TTC since my mmc end of April (had first AF 2 weeks ago and now around fertile time :thumbup:) I am so desperate to be pregnant again and we are doing all we can this month. My problem is that I took a year to conceive the first time and I am so scared of it taking that long again :nope: Particularly as age is not on my side - I turned 37 yesterday :cry:

But we have to stay positive ladies and believe it will happen for us again and we will get our forever babies next time :thumbup:

(((hugs)))) So sorry for you loss.

I know exactly how you feel. I am now currently on my third cycle since my mc and to say this one has been emotional is an understatement. Like you I convinced myself that I had managed to get pregnant on my last cycle. i felt so pregnant I was 100% sure I was. Of course AF turned up and so far I have been so depressed and upset.

(((hugs and loads of luck to you for your BFP))))

I feel so depressed. I looked at OH yesterday, thought I should tell him happy fathers day (because he has other kids), and started crying because he doesnt have kids with me.. I can't get myself to get up at all. I feel horrible. To make matters worse, i dreamt I was picking out an outfit for my baby. I'm sure I will get over it. I just need to pick myself up again. Thank you for all of the support.

Impatient is my middle name right now. I'm still waiting for my cycle to return, which isn't surprising since I just miscarried a week ago and having been 18 weeks I'm guessing it might a little bit for the HCG levels to come down. Ive also got to finish a set of antibiotics I'm on, which have another week left on them. I just want to get back to TTC, so yes, I totally understand being impatient.

Sorry for your loss. I'm on my 10th month of trying since my miscarriage which I took really badly. It only took us 3 months the first time. I know I'm out this month too so will be going onto my 11th month. I bought a CBFM and it will be my third month using it so fingers crossed it works soon. you've just got to try and stay positive. I have good months and bad. Fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies xx

DH and I are trying for our first child since December. We got our first BFP in April and a few days later I started bleeding. Had MC at 6 weeks between Easter and Mother's Day. Waited 1 cycle to try again and now am waiting to test in a few days. I'm getting really impatient too. It seems like everything about this process is sooo much waiting. There are 2 2WW each month! The first between your period and when you O, then between when you've O'ed but before you can find out if it worked. I'm really bad at waiting!! I never knew that a month could go by so slowly. I also keep thinking that I'd already be 4 months along IF that first one would have stuck. I don't know how to keep my mind of of babies - I feel so obsessed.

DH and I are trying for our first child since December. We got our first BFP in April and a few days later I started bleeding. Had MC at 6 weeks between Easter and Mother's Day. Waited 1 cycle to try again and now am waiting to test in a few days. I'm getting really impatient too. It seems like everything about this process is sooo much waiting. There are 2 2WW each month! The first between your period and when you O, then between when you've O'ed but before you can find out if it worked. I'm really bad at waiting!! I never knew that a month could go by so slowly. I also keep thinking that I'd already be 4 months along IF that first one would have stuck. I don't know how to keep my mind of of babies - I feel so obsessed.

I know! Babies are everywhere!! If not babies, there are pregnant women. I can't get myself up from this form of depression. All I want to do is cry. I never know why exactly...I just feel like crying all day long. I feel so down and numb inside. I hate this waiting game. I got off of bc in November and conceived in January, so I wasn't trying for too long before I first got pregnant. I'm really trying my patience now. Months used to go by so fast. Now I'm counting everydayand thinking, "is it O day yet?" "My period is due on that day...Hopefully this one sticks"

Whyyy? My bleeding seems to be stopped now, but I still can't start thinking of TTC because of these meds I'm on. I was hoping my bleeding would last until my meds were done, then I could feel less impatient about having to wait, but my body is getting back to normal now, and all I wanna do is start trying for another little baby.

I know! Babies are everywhere!! If not babies, there are pregnant women. I can't get myself up from this form of depression. All I want to do is cry. I never know why exactly...I just feel like crying all day long. I feel so down and numb inside. I hate this waiting game. I got off of bc in November and conceived in January, so I wasn't trying for too long before I first got pregnant. I'm really trying my patience now. Months used to go by so fast. Now I'm counting everydayand thinking, "is it O day yet?" "My period is due on that day...Hopefully this one sticks"[/QUOTE]

I actually threw something at the TV when I saw the pregnancy test commercial come on for like the 10th time one evening. It was so hard not to feel jealous of everyone else who was luckier than me. Just keep trying when you're able to and know that you've done everything you could. You'll get a BFP when the time is right! I'm still worried anyways - I think it's just my nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->