Feeling incredibly apprehensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am sorry to anyone who has offered me support on this thread, I know I have probably not been as receptive to it as I should be

I am really, really very very upset and combined with the fear of the pregnancy etc it's just all a bit much.

This needed to come out though. Being insulted and posted about like that has just been the final straw for me.

I am truly sorry if I am not open to the support right now.

And I am sorry to anyone who has offered me support on this thread, I know I have probably not been as receptive to it as I should be

I am really, really very very upset and combined with the fear of the pregnancy etc it's just all a bit much.

This needed to come out though. Being insulted and posted about like that has just been the final straw for me.

I am truly sorry if I am not open to the support right now.

we were posting at the same time, I hope you read my post a page back, thank you

But she has used it against me, on this forum

She posted a thread explaining how she was ignoring me because I was a weirdo nutcase who she couldnt stand

Guess what, I managed to ignore her without posting a thread about her!

She has absolutely used my child as a way to attack me.

I am sorry you feel like that, I have never nor would i ever use your loss as a gain to me, I know all to well your pain, so please don't say that it is not true in any form.. Can we please stop now, i am asking you woman to woman to please stop posting on this thread as I will, it is not fair to all these women in here, you can message me and say whatever you want, but here is not the place. Anyone can go through my posts and they will clearly see I have never ONCE brought up your loss or ever would I try to make you feel your loss is not important, i don't have it in me to do that.
Again can we BOTH please stop now.. Thank you

You have made it impossible for me to get support her

It has been your mission from day dot.

You have demeaned and belittled my loss and made it impossible for me to reach out to people on this forum.

I have nothing to say to you. I am glad this is out in the open so that people can see how cruel and heartless your 'loving this ignore thing' is and so that perhaps if someone else who disagrees with you on something is unfortunate to loose their child, they won't feel this as deeply as I have.

I'm not taking sides here and I don't really know how to suggest moving this situation forward, but please can we all just be civil to each other? As my mum used to say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. I like coming on this forum and don't want it to be a place of conflict and upset, otherwise it will put me and possibly other users off.

Another one of my mums' sayings: I don't care who started it, I'm finishing it. She is a very wise woman. End of, ladies?

But she has used it against me, on this forum

She posted a thread explaining how she was ignoring me because I was a weirdo nutcase who she couldnt stand

Guess what, I managed to ignore her without posting a thread about her!

She has absolutely used my child as a way to attack me.

I am sorry you feel like that, I have never nor would i ever use your loss as a gain to me, I know all to well your pain, so please don't say that it is not true in any form.. Can we please stop now, i am asking you woman to woman to please stop posting on this thread as I will, it is not fair to all these women in here, you can message me and say whatever you want, but here is not the place. Anyone can go through my posts and they will clearly see I have never ONCE brought up your loss or ever would I try to make you feel your loss is not important, i don't have it in me to do that.
Again can we BOTH please stop now.. Thank you

You have made it impossible for me to get support her

It has been your mission from day dot.

You have demeaned and belittled my loss and made it impossible for me to reach out to people on this forum.

I have nothing to say to you. I am glad this is out in the open so that people can see how cruel and heartless your 'loving this ignore thing' is and so that perhaps if someone else who disagrees with you on something is unfortunate to loose their child, they won't feel this as deeply as I have.

Ok whatever you say, i have tried to reason with you, i am done now..

i understand the fear you feel being pregnant. im 22 weeks and have gone through every little scary detail from a 6 week scan right up to my 20 week scan yesterday... but i have shared it all here!

i havent seen any posts where i felt anyone belittled your loss etc but they are your feelings at the end of the day but it certainly hasnt stopped you getting support from anyone! as i said before we are more than happy to give support at any time and i cant really understand why you would give out about not gettin any and then say your not very open to it!

regardless of whats been said i think we are all old enough to put our differences aside and still be here for one another. i hope you guys sort it out because there are not many places we can go and be ourselves and speak about our little ones, i would hate for anyone to think they have to leave over something that could be rectified!

xx

I just told you to end this and she goes and posts this
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/884297-if-you-disagree-circumcision.html
I am reporting you now, you are a liar and making people think it is me, it is you , poor thing...

I am reporting you now, you are a liar and making people think it is me, it is you , poor thing...

Andrea I think the way the other thread has turned out when people did their own research says a lot. Hold your head high and try not to get upset and drawn into anything.I suspect the mods will be along soon anyway. Big hugs will send you a PM later xxx

Andrea I think the way the other thread has turned out when people did their own research says a lot. Hold your head high and try not to get upset and drawn into anything.I suspect the mods will be along soon anyway. Big hugs will send you a PM later xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you..XOOXOXO

I'm not sure why all this cross-posting is happening or why you have an issue with one another (and honestly don't have time to look right now) but this argument and the multiple threads are creating a lot of discomfort on the forum for other members.

If you can't get along ignore one another but leave it off the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"