feeling like a whale... help please!!

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
hi ladies, was hoping for some advice on how to lose weight!
Before i had DD, i weighed about 9 1/2st, she is now 8 1/2 months and im weighing around 11 1/2st. i am only short so it makes me look like a ball. i fully intended on getting back in shape, but was in plaster for 7 weeks, so the pounds accumulated!!
im now pregnant, and really wanted to be pre-pregnancy weight before we conceived again, but it happened quite quickly. I know you arent supposed to take up much exercise during pregnancy if you didnt do it before, but i dont know what else to do!! i am a fussy eater, and have tried to eat a better diet, but it didnt help, i put weight on! I am really struggling with this larger body, it brings me down all the time, i cant wear many of the same clothes cause i look awful. i am so sad about it!! DH thinks i am beautiful but it makes no difference to how i feel!!
Please please help, any advice much appreciated (sorry for the rant) xx

Hi & :hugs:

It's not advisable to take up any new, strenuous exercise during pregnancy or try to lose any weight BUT

you could do some gentle exercise, walking, swimming etc and think about healthy foods AND

aim for 5 portions of fruit and veg per day, slow release carbs and lean proteins (lean meat , low fat dairy & fish etc) to make up your meals

both of the above to limit the amount you gain
when you 've had your bubs you can concentrate at losing weight healthily.

good luck
:hugs:
x

Thanks hun, i will definately take your advice, I have mw in 2 weeks so i will have a chat with her!!
The problem with swimming is that i am so conscious of my body, i couldnt comfortably go, i know most of the lifeguards from when we were in school!
No point moaning, i think i will have to start takin DD for more walks, its just not very nice feelin this way!!
thanks again xx

Thanks hun, i will definately take your advice, I have mw in 2 weeks so i will have a chat with her!!
The problem with swimming is that i am so conscious of my body, i couldnt comfortably go, i know most of the lifeguards from when we were in school!
No point moaning, i think i will have to start takin DD for more walks, its just not very nice feelin this way!!
thanks again xx

you're welcome
I hope you enjoy your pregnancy!
walking and pushing a buggy is a great start and how I lost some of my baby weight!
:hugs:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"