feeling like its all getting too much :(

broodydan

Reaction score
ok so its only the first cycle we have been not trying not preventing but its now become we are very much trying just without all the ovulation tests and temps ect.
tonight i feel i need a little rant as im indoors after an argument with my fiance about washing up and now i just cant stop crying!

im 2 days late and have done 7 tests over the last 5 days and 3 i thought were positive but i have now accepted they are bad evap lines as they were blue dye tests and the pink dye ones are the ones that came back negative.
obviously i am aware that its still early days and i should give it a few more days.

i have had a few early symptoms and have a bloated tummy but am scared the witch is on her way.
fingers crossed she isnt and this is! i know i may sound selfish especially as many of you have been trying for long periods of time im just worried thats all.

i wish these tears would just stop, hormones are all over the place i hate OH for the mood he has put me in today!
sorry for ranting

i just want a positive result thats all. its something i have wanted since having my son 7yrs ago but it was never a good time even got to the point of being tempted to sleep with a stranger as a one night stand just in the hope that would work as it seems to catch many women out!!!! not that it would of happened and i would of put myself at many risks!! i met my fiance not long after these thoughts and just over a year together its something we have both discussed and agreed, before meeting him i was a single mum with a very supportive family. now ive got my own family and have been the happiest ive ever been since leaving school and meeting my gorgeous son. A proper little family in the making.

one day eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->