feeling like less of a woman.

megrenade

Reaction score
so, July's cycle was my first cycle officially TTC - and, no luck.. I know it takes trying more than one time, but I've kind of been "NTNP" since I was 14 (extremely irresponsible, I know) - and all these years I thought it was luck, but now I'm thinking my reproductive organs are.. damaged, from all of my irresponsible years.. and it makes me feel like less of a woman.

not being safe at a young age has ruined my reproductive system, I know it.. because guys are jerks and like to take advantage of girls that are young - and I know that's not completely my fault, but I feel like it is.. because I'm with a great guy, who I'd like to have a family with someday.. and I feel like I'm letting him down somehow..

it's just making me feel extremely depressed and moody, which isn't helping my relationship.. it's like, I've lost all my confidence and motivation - all I want is to be a mommy someday, and I feel like it isn't going to happen.

has anyone else ever felt this way or been in a similar situation? :cry:

I felt like you last time i was TTC but i already had 1 child but becasue it only took 3 months with my 1st and 22 months with my 2nd i thort i had realy messed up my body. Have you charted to see you are bing on the right days? if you have only been trying 1 month i wouldnt worry to much give it a few months then go to your GP but normaly they say 12months befor they will do any thing.
Good luck hun it will happen.:hugs:

well, my boyfriend and I aren't ready to have one anyways.. after AF showed, I gave it a lot more thought - and we aren't ready, it's just that I want to be when the time comes.. as does every woman.

thank you though :) I have some biopsies that have to be done in October, so I'll ask my GYN some questions while I'm in there.

I kno the feeling me and OH have never been the most cautious when it came to using protection and yet ive never been caught out when soo many others have only needed to slip up once ...

Jus keep the faith and itll happen when its supposed to :hugs:

I know EXACTLY what you are going through. You have my feelings right down to a T. I have been NPNT for years too (about 5 to be exact and counting....) and I only got pregnant once which ended in a miscarriage (I had a blighted ovum). ONE pregnancy in FIVE years??? How pathetic! And I feel like I am nothing but a failure and less of a woman. I can't even successfully do what a woman is meant to do and I feel so depressed.

I have no kids and I am almost 30 years old and we all know that it just goes downhill from there especially since I am already struggling since I was 22 years old. If you ever need to talk I am here for you, you can private message me anytime. I hope you feel better soon, and it helps to be able to vent. My fiance doesn't understand what to say so I am sure yours may be similar.

this doesnt make you less of a woman. keep your chin up, it will happen when your body is ready!!! keep the faith

I know EXACTLY what you are going through. You have my feelings right down to a T. I have been NPNT for years too (about 5 to be exact and counting....) and I only got pregnant once which ended in a miscarriage (I had a blighted ovum). ONE pregnancy in FIVE years??? How pathetic! And I feel like I am nothing but a failure and less of a woman. I can't even successfully do what a woman is meant to do and I feel so depressed.

I have no kids and I am almost 30 years old and we all know that it just goes downhill from there especially since I am already struggling since I was 22 years old. If you ever need to talk I am here for you, you can private message me anytime. I hope you feel better soon, and it helps to be able to vent. My fiance doesn't understand what to say so I am sure yours may be similar.

yeah, I've been NTNP for almost 5 years as well.. nothing even CLOSE to a pregnancy. I'm almost 19, so I have a little while before I have to really worry.. but I'm sorry, and I hope it all works out for you.. we'll be okay.

I think it'll happen when we're ready, that's all I can think of.

yeah, I've been NTNP for almost 5 years as well.. nothing even CLOSE to a pregnancy. I'm almost 19, so I have a little while before I have to really worry.. but I'm sorry, and I hope it all works out for you.. we'll be okay.

I think it'll happen when we're ready, that's all I can think of.

Maybe you had been missing your fertile times, if you weren't tracking them then its easily done unless you're BD everyday.

It'll happen :hugs:

Is it normal to have a high, soft cervix on CD 9? I've also been having severe light headedness.. like, it feels like I smoked weed.. or have the spins :-(

And my cycle is 26-28 days. However, last cycle was late and when AF finally showed, I was in agonizing pain for 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->